Chapter 3 (Powerful abilities)

Sorry for long wait. Here chapter 3.
.......................................
Leo's Pov
We were excited for having a lil'bro. Master Splinter will begin to train him now. When I was thinking about these Master splinter began to talk. "We will do basic moves for michelengelo. Are you ready?" Mikey looked at him and smiled. Then yelled "YEAH" Raph and Donnie began to laugh. I joined them too. "Okay, Mikey I know you are excited but please be more quiet." He nodded.

Donnie's Pov
Master Splinter was teaching Mikey some basic moves without weapon. He was perfect. He was doing every moves perfectly. After that Master Splinter began to train him with weapon. He did some moves without master Splinter's help. We all shocked. Training finished and we went to living room. Mikey is 12 years old now. I think when he become 15 like us his growing fast ability will stop. He is learning fast. I think, It is like that because of his mutagen. I wanted to tell it to my brothers. I saw them in the living room with Mikey.

Mikey was sleeping on Raph's shoulder. I took the picture and Walked to them. I whispered "Hey, I need to talk to you, guys without Mikey." They were confused and came with me to my lab. I began to talk.

Raph's Pov
I scared to hear that because It involves Mikey. I'm sure about that and I don't want him to get hurt. Donnie began to talk. " I think he is learning somethings fast because of his mutagen. We need to watch him closely." We noded. I smelled something good. "Hey guys, Do you smell this." Leo said. "Yes." We went to kitchen and saw that mikey was cooking. "Hey mike, what are you doing?"

"I'm cooking spagethi." We were schocked. "How did you learn to cook."
"Master Splinter gave me cooking book and I wanted to try. Meal is ready. Please tast it guys."
We sat on the table and began to eat. It was so good. "Mikey, It is awesome." He smiled "Thanks." Donnie and Leo said "It is delicious." Mikey smiled again. After that Master splinter came. "My sons, I will go to Japan for visit an old friend." We nodded and I saw that Mikey was sad. Master splinter relised that too. "What is wrong my son."
"Sensei splinter, you said that I could go to surface but you won't be here so I can't go right?"
"My son, you can go. I think your brothers will take care of you." I hate  seeing him sad. "Yeah. We will take care of you." He smiled and hugged me really tight. Donnie and Leo joinned the hug too.
"Goodbye, my sons." Then he left.

Leo's Pov
We will go to the patrol with Mikey today. He is 12 now but Master Splinter allowed him to go with us because of his abilities. I went to his room. "Mikey, are you ready." He nodded and hugged me and I hugged him back. I will protect my baby brother no matter what.
...................................................
I hope you guys liked it. See you soon.👋
Forth chapter name will be Surface.