Purple Lounge

"Thank you, Mr. Holden. I had a good day today" she smiled, but I just nodded. I wasn't happy that I missed dinner with her. She declined as she wanted to go to some club with her friends.

"Martin, take me to Purple Lounge." I told Martin as soon as she got down from the car. Half an hour later, I was sitting in the VIP Lounge of the club.

The club has three floors. The music, DJ, dance floor, and the bar is at the lower floor. The VIP lounge is at the first floor. It is just half the size of the floor below, dimly lit and furnished with luxurious couches. Leaning on the railing, I could see everything happening below on the dance floor. The second level has the administrator office. There are rows of rooms available at an hourly rate, should the need for a quick visit arise.

"We make sure that every room is equipped with a wide variety of pleasures to satisfy any fetish that you may have, since we want you guys to have a good time." the patron winked and showed me his yellow teeth. "We also have a VIP room with bathtub". He puffed his chest.

As I sat down with my drink, my mind kept drifting to Amelia. Why her? What about Regina. Regina is ready for anything and everything at a moment's notice. I usually call her if I need a company or if I'm feeling horny. She has her own demons but she understands the arrangement. There are no expectations between us. Though there was a time when I thought I would marry her just to shut the questioning mouths, like a contract. I'm sure she would agree but I just couldn't do it. There was no love involved but there was lust and money. I'm sure she'll fly all the way from New York if I just give her a call. Before I moved out of New York, I cleared my position with her. I can give her money but I can't give her a future. It was over between us. I am a bit surprised that I didn't think about Regina or missed her even once during this entire week.

My thoughts were pulled back to Amelia again. I knew her before our encounter in the office. I took care of the business from New York but I made sure that I have a touch base with all the centers. Once during an outing, when Ethan gave me better than good reviews about his young, graceful, and smart PA, warning bells rang in my mind.

I didn't mind him dating his PA but he was already in a serious relationship with Samantha. I would hate to have heartbreak in the family and given the delicate condition at home, I couldn't take any risks. I was sure that I might have to do something if anything nasty was revealed between Ethan and the PA. That's when I contacted Sebastian to get a file ready on her. Sebastian has worked with me for a long time now and I have used his services regularly especially before getting into a business deal. It wasn't very difficult to dig information on her.

"A pretty straightforward case" as Sebastian had said.

The file he submitted had a couple of her pictures as well. Laughing and smiling. A pretty girl indeed. I couldn't identify the color of her eyes but my attention was grabbed by the way she laughed, her happiness radiating towards her eyes. Her deep auburn hair was flying and it shone against the sun & the wind as she tried to hold it with her hands. She recently had a breakup with her boyfriend though nothing came up between Ethan and her. I was relieved then. A couple of days back, I called Sebastian again. I wanted to get the details of the past 6 months. Nothing came up this time either.

I remember her giggling the first time I saw her. I was caught off guard. Generally, ladies give me a gawking reaction but she surprised me. I loved it when she literally jumped as I asked to get an espresso. I also remember the way she checked me out. I've had a lot of ladies checking me out, but they do it blatantly with an intention to get my attention. Amelia was like a deer caught in the headlight. I smile at how she was stuttering. Her face gave her away instantly with the blush creeping up till her nose. When she talked about her long hot bath, I unknowingly pictured her. My groin tightened.

I still don't understand why I invited her for the visit today. Maybe I just wanted to spend time with her. I did startle her near the lake but I didn't expect her to lose her footing. I was horrified when she almost fell into the ditch. I know I was being rude to her and I was so surprised that all I had to do was smile. I was glad she told the truth about her boyfriend but then I knew it already.

Just then I saw Amelia with a gang of friends. There were four women and three men. The men made a beeline at the bar and the ladies went to the washroom. I stood up and went to the deck for a better view. The ladies came out of the washroom and I could see Amelia. She was wearing a bright blue mini dress. It perfectly hugged her curves. Her hair was left open just the way I like it. She was laughing at some joke that the creep was mumbling in her ear.

As I took a swig of my whiskey, someone rubbed themselves on me. I looked around and saw a blonde suggestively grinding her hips against me. Generally, I would go with the flow but today, I was not interested. My interest was, however, dancing with that creep on the dance floor.

So, what do I want from her? Am I attracted to her? Yes, I am. Is my attraction purely physical? Maybe if I fuck her once, will I be satiated? Yes, I want her but thinking about fucking her doesn't seem proper. I want to make love with her. Slowly, properly, enjoying each and every moment. I want to look into her eyes as I claim her. My member throbbed reminding me of my needs as I watched her swaying her hips on the dance floor. Who was this guy continuously by her side? There was no mention in the file. Her current relationship status was still single.

It was already way past midnight and they showed no sign of slowing down. I saw her holding beer a couple of times and there were also Vodka shots. I wondered if her Wine fiasco was an act? But she just coughed, isn't it? Wait, am I defending her? I smirked at the thought.

Finally, by 2 am, the gang decided to leave. One of the guys was getting out of hand and everyone else was trying to pacify him. Soon, they clambered outside. As I called Martin and exited through the VIP exit, I could see them all, getting into different cabs. I was glad that Amelia was in a different cab than that creep.

Good for her, good for me.