Ch-1 When Beginning met the end

Sarada. " You are late again Boruto.... Can't you come to training early for once"

Sarada was very angry at Boruto once again for being 30min late for daily training....

Boruto " I'm sorry guys.... I found a old lady carrying a huge luggage so I had to help her,ya know!!"

Boruto smiled....

Sarada getting annoyed and said....

"Shut Up with your lies....how come only you encounter a old lady everytime ....and your smile ain't gonna work on me..."

All of them are now 17 years old now....
And the team seven of konoha is really famous because they have a record of 100% mission success rate for more than 2 years..... surpassing even the thee legendary sannins record....

The new team 7 of Boruto,Sarada and mitsuki have completed every S-rank mission given to them without a failure......three of them are the first  jonnins among their classmates ...

Especially Boruto has became more and more popular among kunoichis lately.... this pisses Sarada off because due his popularity every girl tailed him even during... training due to which Boruto cannot concentrate in his training.....and thus their team work is hampered....

Or Maybe,

Sarada has a soft corner for boruto in her heart which makes her really jealous..... (WHO KNOWS??!!)

Back To the story

Boruto " I'm sorry guys...." Boruto said with a criticized face..

Konohamaru " All right that's enough.....you guys are jonnins now....you guys must take charge of rookies now.... but instead you both are behaving like a rookie " Said konohamru-sensei with great sigh .....

Boruto " Calm down big bro......

btw how did your date with big sis hanabi went yesterday....I hope she didn't dumped you" Boruto said with a giggle..

Both sarada and mitsuki looked at konohamaru with shocked....

Konohamaru gave Boruto a punch in his head..with his face red as lava...and quickly went away.....

Konohamaru  " I have work to do...you guys continue with training..."

Sarada " Wow I didn't know  konohamaru Sensei was so shy.." she laughed.

Mitsuki " Yes...me neither "

Right when they stopped talking and decided to start practicing...a voice from up where calling them out...

It was Inojin and his super-beast scroll...

He landed next to the jonnins and told them that a very important mission have been given to team 7 and team 10 .... the ino-shika-cho formation team.....

All four of them....then reached hokage's office where Shikadai and Cho-Cho we're already waiting for them.....

Boruto's dad 7th Hokage , Naruto Uzumaki....probably the greatest shinobi ever alongside Sarada's dad Sasuke Uchiha who is said to be the only person match for Naruto....were waiting for them too...

Sarada who was shocked​ to see her dad after 2months.... said in excitement

" Papa!!! You are back "

Sasuke told her that he was there because he wanted to explain this mission to them by himself

The tone of his voice felt like he was nervous which made everyone else nervous.... because if someone like Sasuke who possess both Eternal Mangekyour Sharingan and Rinnegan is worried then this mission must be a difficult one....

"What A Drag" thought Shikadai..

Naruto then started speaking....he told in a firm and rigid voice that

" It is an S-Rank mission...and unlike other S-Rank mission you all did...this one is ought to be the toughest...Team 10 and Team 7 are asked to perform this mission because of  the great record of both the teams....."

Naruto's depressing tone made all of them more scared....

Sarada then asked....

" Lord 7th so what is this mission all about....?? what are the details??? "

Naruto then told.....

*Hey guys pls stay tuned for more chapters... it's going to be freaking exciting......

Believe it*