Ch-5 - I Don't Deserve Anything

Sarada tried to approach Boruto because she was worried about him

But before she could console Boruto..
Something happened....
Something everyone wished never happened....
Especially Boruto and Sarada.....
Everyone was stunned...

As Sarada was about to approach Boruto....

Boruto grabbed his sword in his hand and stabbed Sarada on her stomach....

Everyone just froze.!!!

" What did just happen ?? " Everyone thought....

The leader laughed out loud and said...

" Now regret Uzumaki....
  Punish yourself....You don't deserve to live.....You stabbed the most precious person to you not on her stomach...but actually to her feelings , her love , and her heart....

You don't deserve to live ....
Kill yourself..... Kill yourself..
You little bastard.... "

Sasuke somehow reclaimed his state of mind and realize what the leader was trying to do .....but before he could take any action....

" I will take my leave now ...

Teleportation technique..."

He smirked and teleported along with the bodies of the other two....

Sasuke thought... " This teleportation technique..... I can't be...   There's no way "

But instead of thinking about him...he tried to focus on what happened between Sarada and Boruto

" Boruto ... Sarada !!!! " Everyone yelled and ran towards them....

They separated both of them... Sasuke
grabbed Sarada and rested her shoulder onto his body.....

Shikadai , Inojin and Mitsuki held Boruto.....
He had a blank - expressionless face

They knew things are going to be rough now......

" Sarada are you ok !!?! "  Sasuke asked as he was terrified.....

Cho-Cho was also worried for Sarada ... She never saw her best friend
in such a bad condition....it made her tear up badly.....

Sarada didn't responded to Sasuke's question which made Sasuke even more worried.....

" Princess please talk to me!!! Please...." Sasuke said to Sarada....

Still she didn't respond....

Sasuke then slowly started....to take out the sword that had pierced very deep into her stomach....
While taking out the sword she cried out loud......

" Hang in their princess... don't worry it will be alright...."   Sasuke said trying to clam her but Sasuke itself was so devastated in seeing his daughter.... He didn't even know what to do next.....

" How can I do this..?? How can I do this to her.....??? How can I call myself her protecter ?? How worst can I get...?? Why I am even alive..?
Why I am not feeling anything...?
Am I dead ?? No, Inojin , Shikadai
and Mitsuki are beside me... Is Sarada dead .... not it can't be ...She will become Hokage when she grows up..... She promised me she will never break her promise.......
But I broke mine.... I don't deserve her... No, I don't even deserve to think about her.... But if she is really dead.... I will kill myself...
No, even if she is not dead I don't deserve to live..... Why can't I hear her voice ???....why she is not calling me an idiot?? Why can't I move my body and go near her....??
Oh! Yeah I don't deserve it... even my body cells knows it...so they won't move....." Boruto thought staring at his hands....the same hands with whom he stabbed her...... The same hand which is stained with Sarada's blood forever..... He wanted to cut ... No!! Kill those hands .... But he
couldn't even move a bit....

Sasuke-  " We have to take her to the village immediately .... I don't have much chakra left so I can't teleport directly to konoha but I could teleport a little more than half way
distance.......  Inojin come with me you can use medical ninjutsu a bit...
and using your Super Beast scroll we could travel the remaining distance quickly..."

" Yess !! Sir "  Inojin exclaimed

He told Shikadai and Mitsuki  to take care of Boruto....and then went with Sasuke.....

" Why is Sarada going away??
  I know I don't deserve to see her but I wanted to for one time....
She doesn't want to see me I think....??       Well nobody would like to see me either...... I will lock myself.... I am a monster.... I am a killer... I should be punished....
But Sarada.... please survive....
Don't die...... Please for the sake of your dream to become Hokage ever since you were a kid..... Please don't DIE..... I-I    I    Love      Yo- UU SARADA.... I KNOW I DON'T DESERVE IT AT ALL I WILL ALWAYS..... LOVE YO-U..."  This were Boruto's thoughts .....

He was thinking about her.... cursing himself to death..... and started rolling down his cheeks.....his face didn't had any expression but tears where just rolling down his cheeks as Sarada was going away and suddenly disappeared out of his sight alongside Sasuke and Inojin......  He had feelings for her ever since Academy days....they were good friends from beginning....but ever since they were at academy his feelings for her just grew.... He didn't expressed it in front of anyone....his pride always held him back ....denying his thoughts and love for Sarada in his heart.....
But now everything was over....he may have killed Sarada... broke his promise to her.... Broke her heart..... Crushed his feelings..... He was feeling lifeless..
He wanted to call out her name so loudly... but not a single word came out of his mouth.... he felt like his throat was grabbed by someone so tightly that he couldn't even utter a word....
But the truth is......... The thing which grabbed his throat and didn't let him speak was his emotions , care , feelings and LOVE for her..... whom he crushed by his own hands......

" I'm sorry Sarada!! I am an idiot after all .... I really don't deserve anything....." Boruto's feeling

***Stay tuned guys... Things are looking rough but....sun shines the most after the storm***

Keep reading!! I will post soon again... Completed this chapter in 1day tho..hehe    ;-)