Ch-4 Pain Breaks Bond & Love

" Mind-Transfer Jutsu"  Inojin used his mind transfer jutsu before the enemy could use his blades....

" Finish him now Cho-Cho ...."  Shikadai  yelled .....

" Human Destructive Boulder Jutsu!!! "  Cho-Cho yelled and charged it directly at him again.....

This time the impact was much larger.....and the crater created due to the impact was..much bigger this time.....and his armor was totally perished ......

" How?!!! How can I be defeated by this bratt!!?? "  The man cursed himself.....and spitted blood out of his mouth...and went unconscious....

**Scene Change and Team 7's battle....**

The Tai-jutsu enemy was hit really hard by... Boruto's massive rasengan....

He spitted blood ....

" You are Boruto Uzumaki....Naruto Uzumaki 's bratt....." The man said with pain....

" The one whose condition is like a bratt is you....not me!! " Boruto said with his attitude.....

" Curse you....Hokage's bratt... Orochimaru's bratt and Uchiha's brattt " The man said softly and with rather calmness....

Mitsuki understood he has something up his sleeve....but before he could say anything Boruto interrupted....

" See....I don't like to repeat myself....so shut up!!! "

" Boruto he is going to do something....stay on guard..." But before anyone could realize what mitsuki was saying the man sprinted himself towards Sarada with a kunai

" I'm going to take her down with me as well...." The man shouted..
And charged towards Sarada....

Sasuke VS Leader fight :

They were  fighting with their Susanoo

Sasuke realized that he had to do something else in order to take him down Otherwise this fight won't​ gonna end....

Sasuke backed up a bit and weaved
some hand signs....

" Wood-Style: Deep forest Emergence "  Sasuke stated.....

The man was shocked

***Rinnegan awakens when Uchiha's and Senju's bloodline mixes...
And Hashirama Gave Sasuke a jutsu
In  the 4th Great Ninja War...***

Everyone was shocked except Boruto...

FlashBack**

Boruto Went to train with Sasuke for 3years... He was 12 when he went with Sasuke .....He came back when he became 15....Boruto learned to control his karma seal and his Jougan
That's when Boruto saw Sasuke's Wood-Style Jutsu.....

FlashBack Ends**

Sasuke traped that man's Susano with his wood style.....

" How?? " that man cried....

" Sayonara.....

      Kirin !!!!! "    Sasuke used.....

The man was knocked down to the floor ..... Highly bleeding.....

Team 7's fight....

The man was charging towards Sarada with full speed....
He was about to stab Sarada
But before that....

" Time - Manipulation " Boruto used.....

His Jougan grants him the ability to stop time for 4seconds.....
But he could move freely on his will...

Before the man could stab Sarada...he stopped time and rasengan him....

When his jutsu was deactivated....the man was devastated what happened...
But he couldn't speak and passed away....

Boruto grabbed Sarada by her shoulder and asked her  " Are you okay Sarada...."

Sarada " I'm okay Boruto....Thank You Boruto..... "

Sarada blushed as Boruto was holding her shoulder and her body was leaning on to his......

Everyone than went near the leader
Who was defeated by Sasuke..

Boruto " So, talk!! "

Leader " Get lost bastards​..!!

I have nothing to say to a loser like you!!! riding on your dad's coattails
..I can see on your eyes what you desire the most.... whom you desire... I will take everything you desire......" 

He said and laughed out loud at them......

" Shut up ......

   Utter another word and get ready to die......"  Boruto said.... trying to control his anger....

" Then come and do it .. Uzumaki!! "

The man said with a tone that pissed
Boruto off.....

" You bastard....Shut your trash..!! "

Boruto said and charged towards the
man...

" No Boruto.... " Sasuke shouted but....

" You are an big Idiot.....

Your life is done for..... " The man  used his genjutsu and smirked.....

Boruto stopped half way and froze in the stance.....

Sarada approached Boruto but before
She could do anything....

Something happened....

Something which everyone wished never happen......

Cliffhanger..... I will continue as soon as possible....just stuck by and keep reading...datebayo...