Chapter 13

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

"May i have my phone back now?" Nijah asked Amy as she sat down watching tv.

"Did you learn your lesson?" Amy asked.

"Yes ma'am." She lied. She honestly didn't even know what she did.

"Ill have to call your dad and ask until then go back up to your room." Amy said and Nijah heart dropped and she just wanted to cry. She went up to room and stomped her feet before falling on her bed and crying.

Some might say she's being overly dramatic but she was at her breaking point. She eventually cried herself to sleep listening to home by Brent Fraiyaz.

Sekani and his family were entertaining each other telling jokes having conversations and eating good.

"This look like a damn block party." Sekani mumbled scrolling down his phone. He was honestly bored and run it to his best friend about what one of his hoes tried to pull.

"Is you gon die bout it die bout it show me how coming you say when you see that nigga you gone get ta dumpin." Khloe rapped in Bella face.

"Is you gone die bout it bout it ain no sparing yo life you pressed da wrong buttons na its up dea like a kite." Bella bucked.

"Is you gone die bout it die bout it bitch im getting paid fucking with that label you gone end up in a grave." Maniya rapped doing a li dance.

"What in da ghetto?" Mj asked looking at the three of dem.

"Kaniii." Peyton ran and gave him a hug. "I missed you pooh." She said nudging his shoulder.

"I missed you too T you back na?" He asked.

"Yeah, im finally back. Whew lord knows i missed home." Peyton said giving Mj a hug.

"Hey big head."

"Wassup T."

"Wea ya mama nem?" She asked.

"In da house. Dea go pookie and Miracle." Sekani said watching them walk in da back yard.

" TT !" Miracle yelled once she seen Peyton and let go of Mahogany's hand and started running toward Peyton and Peyton bent down and opened her hands. Miracle wrapped her arms around Peyton neck and Peyton stood up spinning them around.

"I misted you TT." Miracle said.

"I missed you too bug." Peyton said kissing her cheek.

"Hey T." Mahogany said giving her a side hug since she was still holding Miracle.

"Hey boo." Peyton said hugging her back. "Nari hea yet?" She asked.

"She inna house." Mahogany said and Peyton nodded.

"You comin with me?" She asked Miracle.

"Mhmm." She hummed nodding her head and Peyton made her way inside da house.

"They drunk?" Mahogany asked looking at Khloe, Bella, and Niya.

"No, shit ion think so." Sekani shrugged.

"Mariah left?" Mj asked.

"Yeah, went ta go get some ice." Mahogany sighed.

Outta all the cousins Mahogany was the calmest she could get real ghetto if she wanted to but that was rarely.

"You feel like fixin me sum ta eat?"

"emm emm." Mahogany said shaking her head. Sekani was the laziest athlete ever.