Chapter 20

Omniscient
Houston, Texas

Mahogany was walking down the street with Josh and Mj while the other girls did their hood rat shit. Mahogany was the chill one who liked hanging with the guys. People would mistaken her as the fast one when really that wasn't the case at all.

"Why you always doing that, i hate when dudes don't clean they nails then have the nerve to bit on em you know how nasty that is." Mahogany said frowning at Josh.

"You always tryna tell somebody sum shutcho ass up." Mj said frowning.

"No, you need to learn how ta mind ya business because I wasn't even talking to you." She said mugging him.

"Oh- shit i thought you was." He chuckled.

"So boffa yall nasty... em em dont make no typa sense." She said shaking her head.

"You act like yo mama you need to stop hanging round her."

"Whats wrong with my mama. Thats my best friend." Mahogany frowned.

"I thou-"

"I got two mind ta business." Mahogany said cutting Mj off.

"All yall got fucking M's its Mj, Mahogany, Maniya, Miracle.." Josh said shaking his head.

"My name Pookie." Mahogany shrugged. She liked her name because it was different but she didn't want people outside of her family calling her by her name. It was a privilege ta say her name.

"Mmcht."

"Wea we going?" Mj asked.

"To the store up here." Josh said nodding to the corner store.

"Oouu you gone buy me something favorite cousin." Mahogany smiled.

"That shit work on Kj not me."

"Mmcht, new cousin me please." She mumbled taking her phone out.

"Why you and Niya got ta fighting the other day?" Mj asked raising his eyebrow.

"Ion know if it's cause she taller than me or sum but she be tryna be on her bully shit with me, like baby my mama taught me how ta defend myself." Mahogany said shaking her head.

"When i asked i meant go into detail." Mj said frowning. Mahogany sighed before talking.

"So we was at her house with her mama. We all in the living room and everybody went grabbed a cover and laid on the couch. So Maniya walk in and was like damn ain't no more covers. So she went asking everybody for they cover and they was like no and allat.

So me being me i was like come on we could share. She was like no gimme yo cover and i told her no and she yanked the cover off of me and started mumbled stuff so i was like wea this energy was when they told you no. Honestly i felt disrespected cause i offered to share and you went out yo way to say no then jack the cover from me and didn't have the audacity to do it to the ones who was being mean to her." Mahogany explained shaking her head.

"She do be doing that shit. She act like she scared Khoe ass. She hit like a man and all but that ain't no reason ta be scared." Mj said shaking his head.

"Right, Khloe probably could beat my ass but ima still talk my shit and fight back when it's time." Mahogany shrugged as Mj opened the store door for her and she walked in.

"Like a real nigga pose to." He said responding back to her.

"Like a real nigga pose to." She repeated.

"Say Pookie wea Kj?" Josh asked going on the chip aisle.

"Um with Nijah i think, im not really sure." She said going to get her a snapple. Somebody was gone pay for her stuff.