Day 3

Threw up violently all morning. I honestly wish I could tell my stomach that it's not going to get rid of the germ by hacking up all its contents. I now have an idea of how bad food poisoning is and I have sworn never to eat something with mayonnaise in it ever again. Easily one of the worst mornings of my life. I still felt sick, so I just lay down and tried to rest. In the end, I got bored out of my mind. The really annoying thing is, I can hardly think. It's amazing I've found the energy to even write any of this.

I wonder if people who wrote diaries in the old days did it only because they were bored. Or maybe real diary writers are just miserable middle-school and high-school girls who have no idea what to do with themselves. I am definitely miserable, which is one of those states that, when you fall into it, you feel that you have never experienced anything else.

I'm thinking a lot about Amanda, my ex. There's a food person here that I swear looks just like her and I think it is her. I know I probably messed up that relationship by being...I don't know, immature, weird, whatever, but also she expected way too much from me. Used to just blur out all the thoughts of her but now I have way too much time and I'm actually having to deal with it. I wish we were still together but that bridge is very burned so I guess I've just got the memories and trying to figure out if I or we have some kind of issue to deal with.