Chapter 3

Camila's POV:

It's been a beautiful day today, not a cloud in the sky, the sun is shinning shinier than ever and all I could think about is Lauren, how she made me really happy yesterday. When she told me she knew my secret I was really worried I didn't know how to react but it turns out she thought I was a vampire. Told you! This town gets crazier and crazier each day. I got dressed for school then went straight to find something to eat. After I'm done eating I got out of the house and walked to school then this car stopped and I saw Lauren was inside the car at the driver's seat, she opened the door and said "Hey gorgeous! Jump in!" "Aren't you afraid I'm gonna eat you?" I asked her. "I'm frighten, terrified in fact." We both smiled and I got inside the car. We both start talking about random stuff and laughed at each other. We then finally reached school, I thanked her, got out of the car and waved goodbye.

Lauren's POV:

I went straight to the library and saw my 3 charlie's angel, I walked toward them and sat down with them. "Hey Romeo, where's Juliet?Have you ask her out on a date yet?" Dinah asked. "You guys are soo slow, I went out on a date with her yesterday." I replied. "Woah! That was fast." She said. "I still don't think it's a good idea y'all, Camila seems like a sweet girl, I don't wanna see her get hurt." Ally said. "Shut up Ally! So did you guys, you know, kiss-kiss?" Normani asked. "Ew!" That's all I said. "I'll take that as a 'no'." Normani whispered Dinah then said. "Okay then, since you've already went on a date you have 13 days left until the big day." "Hey I thought you guys said 2 weeks minimum?" I asked "We changed our minds, you only have 2 weeks to complete the challenge." Normani replied. "What do I get if I complete it?" I asked. "We would do anything you ask us to do for a whole week." She said. "Okay." That's all I said, suddenly I realised that I didn't have English class today so I won't have a chance to talk to Camila today, so I wanted to find her and ask her something. "Hey guys, I got to go, got to find Camila and ask her out on a second date." I smiled. "Good Luck!" Dinah said. I walked out of the library and went to find Camila. Hmm, where would she be? As I walked and searched almost every room, I heard someone singing, her voice was unique and it was soo good. I followed the voice and found out that the voice came from the music room. I went and take a peek and saw that Camila was singing while Drew was playing the guitar.

____________________________________

Well it's good to hear your voice

I hope your doing fine

And if you ever wonder,

I'm lonely here tonight

Lost here in this moment and time keeps slipping by

And if I could have just one wish

I'd have you by my side

Oooh, oh I miss you

Oooh, oh I need you

____________________________________

Oh no! She saw me but she kept continue to sing, she came toward me, grabbed both my hands and pulled me into the room and started dancing with me.

____________________________________

And I love you more than I did before

And if today I don't see your face

Nothing's changed, no one can take your place

It gets harder everyday

Say you love me more than you did before

And I'm sorry it's this way

But I'm coming home, I'll be coming home

And if you ask me I will stay, I will stay

Well I try to live without you

The tears fall from my eyes

I'm alone and I feel empty

God I'm torn apart inside

I look up at the stars

Hoping your doing the same

Somehow I feel closer and I can hear you say

Oooh, oh I miss you

Oooh, oh I need you

And I love you more than I did before

And if today I don't see your face

Nothing's changed, no one can take your place

It gets harder everyday

Say you love me more than you did before

And I'm sorry that it's this way

But I'm coming home, I'll be coming home

And if you ask me I will stay, I will stay

Always stay

I never wanna lose you

And if I had to I would choose you

So stay, please always stay

You're the one that I hold onto

'Cause my heart would stop without you

Say you love me more than you did before

And I'm sorry that it's this way

But I'm coming home, I'll be coming home

And if you ask me I will stay, I will stay

I'll always stay

And I love you more than I did before

And I'm sorry that it's this way

But I'm coming home I'll be coming home

And if you ask I will stay, I will stay

I will stay

____________________________________

Just after Camila had finish singing, suddenly Drew got a phone call from his mother so he went out of the room to answer it. I finally got some alone time with her. "Wow Camz!You were amazing! Hey are you busy later? After school?" I asked her. "Well, I'm not sure, I don't think so, whatsapp?" She replied. "Well, since you're new I wanted to show you around more, show you the best place in town, you know, as in a date? It's okay if you don't want to. I was just-." She interrupted me. "No, I would love to, thank you Lauren." We both smiled at each other then Drew came back and the bell suddenly rang. "I'll meet you later at the parking lot, same place, bye." I said to her, then she hugged me and whispered in my ear. "Can't wait for the date." She then let me go and winked at me. I just smiled at her than leaved.

~Conversation between Normani, Dinah and Ally.~

Dinah: Do you think she'll complete the challenge?

Normani: No, I don't think so, I hope not.

Dinah: What if she does?

Normani: Then we'll have to think of another plan, now just pray that this plan works.

Dinah: Are you sure it's gonna work?

Normani: 99.9%, Lauren just doesn't realise it, not yet!

Dinah: There's still the .1%.

Ally: You guys are confussing, what are you really trying to do?

N: Just do what we told you to do and don't tell anyone. Trust us, it's for our own good too.

Ally: How is it good? You're gonna hurt Camila.

Dinah: Seriously Ally? Are you really that dumb? Do you still not get our plan?

Normani: Ally just trust us! Promise?

Ally: Fine, whatever. Y'all are weird.

Dinah: And you are dumb.
-----------------
Please comment and vote