Chapter 7

Camila's POV:

"I think I'm in love with you." *Awkward Silence*

OMG! Why did I say that? I must have freaked her out. I'm so stupid! "Camz?" Lauren whispered. "Lauren, I'm so sorry I just-" She interrupted me "Say that again." "I'm sorry-" "Not that, the one before." "I think I'm in love with you." She just stared at the steering wheel and looked worried. I then said "I think I should go. I'm sorry again." As I wanted to open the door, she quickly auto locked all the doors and grabbed my arm. "Don't go yet." She whispered. She put her hand around my neck. Then, she cupped my face in her hand gently and brought her lips towards mine, she kissed me with such tenderness that I felt as though I was floating. We kissed for a few minutes then she pulled back and whispered "I think I'm in love with you too." We both smiled and she unlocked the door and said "Now you may leave." I then kissed her cheek and left.

Lauren's POV:

When I reached home, I went straight to my room and I lay upon my bed, staring at the ceiling teary eyed, overwhelmed with anger. What just happened? What did I just do? This is so messed up, I messed things up really bad. I should have never done that and said that. What is wrong with me? I should have never agreed to do this challenge, I hate Normani and Dinah now! I should have always listen to Ally when she told me that it was a bad idea. Now it's too late to change things. I've only got ten days left. URRGGHH! I hate myself! I looked at my phone and there was a text message from Camila. It says "Thanks for everything. I love all of them, especially the kiss!" 'Lauren! Stop smiling!' I told myself. "Welcome." That's all I wrote.

~After 2 days~

Lauren's POV: 8 days left. "Okay class, tomorrow is your last day to complete your assignment. you will get your results on Monday." The teacher said to the whole class. "I'm sad." Camila whispered to me. "Why?" I asked, she replied "Because tomorrow is the last day that you'll be my partner." I smiled and didn't say anything. *Bell Rings* "Bye Camz! I'll see you when I see you." I said to her. She then said "Goodbye my love." She kissed my cheek and I blushed. It was finally lunch, I sat down at the table I usually sit and Dinah said "Ooh La La! You two love birds are so cute together! Now back to the real world! You have 8 days left. Have you plan what you're gonna do?" I was quiet, I didn't say a word, I just continue eating my food. It was the most awkward lunch ever. The school finally ended. I decided to go to the music room to find Camila so I could give her a ride. As I entered the music room, I can't believe what I saw. Camila and Drew were kissing! "Camz?" I whispered, she the pulled back and when she saw me she said "Lauren! It's not what you think it is!" I ran out of the room, I ran through the hallway as fast as I could but she was faster, she caught me and and hug me tightly. "Lauren! Please listen." She said. "What is it Camila? I saw you! I saw you kissing him!" I became angry. "Lauren! Let me explain! He's drunk! Some idiot gave him alcohol cause he had a bad day. I was just helping him." "NO! Stop lying! How could you?" I became more angry. She then said "I would never kiss him and he would never kiss me, trust me, he would NEVER kiss me, he's my best friend." I then yelled "Liar! Of course you would kiss him, he's good looking and all and of course he would kiss you, you are beautiful!" "Trust me he wouldn't" She said while still holding me tightly. "Why? Why wouldn't he kiss you?" I asked then she became really quiet and didn't say a word. Then, she let me go. "Camila Cabello, answer my question!" I raised my voice a little. "Because- because" "BECAUSE WHAT?" I asked. "BECAUSE HE'S GAY!" She yelled.

----------------------------------
Please comment comment and vote