Summary

After a prank gone wrong, a high school junior unintentionally becomes a TikTok star and inspires protests against gender-biased dress codes.

TICKTOCK LOVE (July 12 – September 26, 2020) is now finished. Stay tuned for new stories!

The old cover which I still love:

How to go from a high school anonymous to an Internet sensation in five steps:

1. Break into your school during the Open School Night,

2. Protest the ridiculous dress code by wearing a football mascot costume,

3. Smuggle in a dairy cow if you happen to have one,

4. Let your best friend get the whole thing on video,

5. And, miraculously and inexplicably, profit.

The only thing that Liz has ever wanted is to win the Academy Award for Best Original Screenplay. Fine, maybe she's aiming high, but a prestigious film academy is well within her reach – at least if she can focus on her film project instead of fantasizing about the local heartthrob, Aiden West.

But when the new dress code puts a damper on her pristine student record and her harmless prank turns viral, Liz realizes that she might be starring in a box-office flop after all.

Can she make it through this plot twist without getting expelled?

And how many drafts will it take her to get the guy of her dreams?

⁂ 

This is a story I've been wanting to write for a while, so I really hope you'll like it! 

Before I continue on the next chapter, first I have to thank three very important people in my life (also known as my ultimate badass beta readers):

P, for over ten years of bad jokes, Tumblr memes, late-night conversations, and most importantly, our magnificent and everlasting friendship. 

S, for this fantastic cover, valuable feedback, and best roasted marshmallows a girl could ask for.

O, for cheering me on even when I wanted to give up, and for selflessly lending traits to all the swoon-worthy characters in my books.

Thank you for being in my life and making it wonderful!

⁂ 

Copyright © 2020 by Andrea Bright (AndreaBrightAuthor)

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced, used, or modified in any manner or for any purpose without the permission of the author. Any infringement of this copyright is punishable by law.

⁂ 

Let's turn the next page together!