Haikyuu X Male Reader:Pretty Boy

I got the idea for this from a dream I has after binge reading lots of haikyuu fanfics. I however only wrote what I could remember from the dream about an hour after waking up so some parts may not be accurate to the dream (but yall wouldn't know that unless I told you ;p)

Also, above is the cover that will be used (there was another one, but I prefer this one much more than the previous one)

Written Notes (subject to change)

◇⃟̣⃕🌸Reader was Kenma and Kuroo's childhood friend

◇⃟̣⃕🌸Reader has long hair (probably will make hair mid-back or slightly longer) hair will be fluffy, bc he takes really good care of it (and knows how to make his hair like that) ((like damn teach me your ways reader-kun))

◇⃟̣⃕🌸Reader transferred to Karasuno due to family issues

◇⃟̣⃕🌸Reader moved to Miyagi over the break, before he joined Karasuno as a second year

◇⃟̣⃕🌸He was on the bench at Nekoma (may be changed later) (my dumbass keeps thinking that I'm making the reader a first year and keep getting close to deleting this note until I remember)

◇⃟̣⃕🌸Tries his hardest at Karasuno, so he can play on the court with Kenma and Kuroo more (slightly linked with the previous note, and also might be changed.)

◇⃟̣⃕🌸Volleyball position still hasn't been decided yet

◇⃟̣⃕🌸Reader wears nail polish (black, dark blue and dark red) and his nails are slightly longer than the other player's

◇⃟̣⃕🌸Reader, Kenma and Kuroo have friendship bracelets (themed around all of them (eg Kenma would have one representing Kuroo and one representing the reader, the same would apply to the reader's bracelets and Kuroo's) which have a small hoop to attach the charms to. They will also have charms for each other (in the same fashion as the bracelets). Kenma's charm is a cat themed pudding, Kuroo's is a volleyball and the reader's is a (favourite thing). They keep the charms with them at all times (on bags and such, or if they're wearing the bracelets, the charms will go on the charm hook. (Might make a part where the Karasuno members see the reader's charms/bracelets and ask what they are)

◇⃟̣⃕🌸The reader's height will be based on the results of the poll I put on my message board (the poll will also be put on the first official chapter of Pretty Boy, along with the 2 other polls I made for it)

◇⃟̣⃕🌸Reader has a pet cat, pet dog and a pet snake (bc yes and finding pics for all of the animals won't be a problem bc I can use pics of my previous pets and my aunt's snake) (edit: may have to get rid of the snake, I don't know yet what types of snakes are legal in Japan)

◇⃟̣⃕🌸Reader has nicknames for almost everyone, but Kenma, Kuroo and Tsukishima get called by their nicknames frequently. Kenma's nickname is Pudding, Kuroo's is Tetsu (might be changed) and Tsukki's is Salty Dinosaur (and other nicknames like that)

◇⃟̣⃕🌸Reader will either live with their father, with a (older/younger) brother and (older/younger) sister; their aunt and uncle, with an (older/younger) brother and (older/younger) sister; or the reader will live with only their siblings. (THE SIBLINGS AGES WILL BE CHOSEN BY YALL ON THE POLL THAT IS ON MY MESSAGE BOARD AND THAT WILL BE ON THE FIRST OFFICIAL CHAPTER OF PRETTY BOY)

◇⃟̣⃕🌸Quite a lot of people are scared of the reader (might be changed if I decide to change the height of the reader. So basically, if I make him tall, people are scared of him, if I make him shorter, the opposite happens)

◇⃟̣⃕🌸Reader will be a SECOND YEAR. Meaning the reader would have gone to nekoma for one year and will be in the same year as Kenma in the start of the fic (I can't remember what year Kuroo is in at the start of the show. edit: Kuroo is a 3rd year during the first season)

These are the only notes I have so far for the fic, but this is the fic that has the most things thought out for it.