Black Butler X Yuri On Ice

This is a Black butler and Yuri on ice crossover fanfic. It was inspired by this comment by @NocturnalSpecter on a Yuri on Ice fanfic. I'll link the book when I remember what it's called lmao- (edit: it's called dorks)

Okay, so the book will be following a lot of the black butler timeline, and will probably have some ice skating moments too, but not lots of them

Okay, so the book will be following a lot of the black butler timeline, and will probably have some ice skating moments too, but not lots of them. I can't decide whether or not to have black butler characters like Ciel, Sebby, Grell, etc in the book or just make certain Yuri on Ice characters replace them. It will probably be the former, I still need to discuss this with Specter (can I call you that? It makes it easier). By the way Specter, if you don't have ideas for the book that's fine, just tell me and I can adjust the plot to fit, the same goes for if you DO have any ideas. If you don't want to help with the story, that's fine too, don't worry :) .

The book will be set in Britain for obvious reasons (edit 7/10/20: possibly could make it set in Russia or Japan, but I'll be keeping it as Britain because a) plot reasons and b) I only know of JtR in that point in time and I prefer hearing the facts being presented to me in video format and not having to look it all up and find credible sources) (we can't change history and make Jack the Ripper be based in Russia or Japan, plus I have a lot of knowledge on JtR and know theories, locations, how they died and stuff like that, so you never know, I might add in one of the other women's deaths before the one that Ciel normally has before Madame Red gets killed by Grell, just to add something extra ;p) anyway we're going on a rant about the completely wrong thing.

Characters (this info might change):

Vikor: head of the I-can't-spell-his-last-name Manor, also known as the Queen's _____ (will be decided at a later date when I know more about Russian animals that also are in the UK) (edit 7/10/20: then again, technically doesn't have to be a Russian animal)

Yuri: Demon butler and head butler of the estate. Has two personalities, in a way.  Can seem incapable and a stuttering mess, like the second half of the comment by Specter says. But then, when he gets given an order from viktor (or when he's being serious or something) the eros gets turned on and he's a fucking seductive mf, and is the best fricking butler known to man (probably on the same level as Sebby)

Yurio and other YoI characters: UNKNOWN AT THIS POINT IN TIME (edit 7/10/20: I'll probably make Yurio another butler for Victor or possibly even make them be part of the same family, with Yurio being Victor's uncle or something, still unsure)