Pokemon Betrayal Fic

After seeing all the betrayal fics for pokemon I kinda wanna write one myself. But, unlike the others I'd make the betrayal happen after Ash returns from the region before Kalos (I'm not the best when it comes to regions other than knowing what they're called (  ._.) I don't know where they come in much because I've only watched some of indigo league, parts of black and white, a couple of the pokemon movies (I didn't watch them canonically (  ._.) I just watched them as I got them) and xy and xyz. I don't really like the sun and moon anime so I stopped watching it like 3 episodes in because it didn't have the same vibe as the others, probably because of the change in art style). ANYWAY. So yeah, the betrayal would happen after Ash returns from the region before Kalos.

Ngl I kinda want to incorporate my pokemon X team into this so I might either make myself have a few appearances throughout the book or I can make myself be a travel companion for Ash. You lot can decide on that. If you want, I can make yall have an appearance or two in the book if I know what your oc looks like and what pokemon they have (and possibly the moves your pokemon know as I might make you a rival for Ash or just someone he battles with).

Any feedback/possible ideas I'm grateful for