School trip p.3

'Aaaaaa' =Thoughts
"Aaaaaa" =Speech
*Aaaaaa* =Actions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kaguya and Yuzuru: "You!"

Y/N: "Hehe, it's a me."

Kaguya: "It's you! The idiot who challenged us, the Yamai sisters."

Tohka: "Y/N is no idiot!"

Y/N: "Thanks for that Tohka, you get extra Kinako bread later. For now, go back to the lobby and meet up with Shido. Just don't tell anyone about this, okay."

Stars appear in Tohka's eyes as she nods and runs back to the direction of the lobby.

Yuzuru: "Question: What are you doing here, Y/N the not-idiot."

Y/N: "At least you said non-idiot."

Kaguya: "Answer the question."

You hold up your hands in mock defeat.

Y/N: "Fine, geez, rough much. Though I wouldn't a rough girl."

You sneer at Kaguya and she turns red.

Y/N: "To answer your question, I'm here because my class has a school trip and this island was the place chosen. What about you two?"

Yuzuru: "Answer: Kaguya and I wound up here because we were not paying attention to the area around us."

Y/N: "So you two really battle each other for the title of the true Yamai, right?"

Yuzuru: "Inquiry: How do you know that?"

Y/N: "As I said, I'm also a spirit."

Kaguya: "Right now, we each have 25 wins and 49 draws. We're still thinking of another way to duel."

She stares at you for a few seconds before grinning.

Kaguya: "Yuzuru, I have an idea for another duel."

Yuzuru: "Question: What is it?"

Kaguya: "Excuse me, non-idiot Y/N, do you have a resting room? Both Yuzuru and I are exhausted."

Yuzuru sends a confused look at Kaguya but Kaguya winks. Yuzuru understands and decides to play along.

Yuzuru: "Request: Please bring us to a place where we may rest. We might faint from the fatigue of fighting daily."

Y/N: "I do have my room. You two can rest there in the meantime. Follow me and I'll lead you two there."

Kaguya: "Our legs hurt, could you just carry us?"

Y/N: "I saw you two just fighting each other."

Kaguya: "Pleaseeee."

Y/N: *sigh* "Fine, but before we go, you two have to change into something different. You can't walk around in revealing attire."

Kaguya gasps and covers up.

Kaguya: "Have you been staring at my body?"

Y/N: "Not really."

Kaguya: *sad tone* "So I'm not good enough?"

Y/N: "I don't get what you want me to do. Stare at you or not. Just change into something less revealing."

Kaguya and Yuzuru switch their astral dresses with a school uniform.

Y/N: "That's better, now get on me. Kaguya, on my right shoulder. Yuzuru, on my left. When you're ready, tell me. Also, hold your breath and close your eyes."