Beach fight p.2

'Aaaaaa' =Thoughts
"Aaaaaa" =Speech
*Aaaaaa* =Actions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N: "Hey! Hey!"

You wave your hands in the air, trying to get the attention of Kaguya and Yuzuru. It's deemed as useless since the two just continue fighting.

'Hmm, should I stop them or fight them too?'

????: "Y/N!"

Y/N: "Wah! Who's there?"

You look around but there's no one around you.

Reine: "It's me, check your earpiece."

Y/N: "Oh, I was still wearing my earpiece? It was so small I didn't notice. Anyway, what are you doing Reine? You just disappeared during the Y/N-lympics."

Reine: "I went to take a nap."

Y/N: "Of course you did. Anyways, why did you call me?"

Reine: "The Fraxinus is currently defending against an enemy ship that has been identified as a DEM Ship. Do you think you could help them? Kotori is currently attending a Ratotoskr meeting and is not on board the ship, so she can't help them."

Y/N: "A meeting? Didn't know they had meetings in Ratotskr. I'm also in a situation right now. I'm dealing with the spirits codenamed Berserker. Maybe I can help but could it be after I deal with these spirits?"

Reine: "Hmm, just hurry up. Just contact me again when you finish."

Y/N: "Sure, sure. Now, how do I deal with this?"

'In the anime, Tohka and Shido get their attention with a power wave. I guess I should do the same.'

Y/N: "Ra! Wave of Light!"

You send a power wave filled with lightning and it separates the two girls battling. The winds die down and the two stare at each other in confusion.

Kaguya: "What was that?"

They trace the origin of the wave and trace it to you. They stare at you with looks of awe and confusion.

Yuzuru: "Question: I thought we told you not to interfere. Do you want us to kill you?"

Y/N: "Nope."

Kaguya: "They why did you interfere?"

Y/N: "I was bored."

Yuzuru: "Then die."

Yuzuru charges at you as Kaguya follows suit. Yuzuru throws a dagger attached to a rope at you (Like Scorpion from Mortal Kombat) but you dodge and swing your staff at her ankle, knocking her down to her knees.

Kaguya: "How dare you do that to my sister?" 

Y/N: "You call her sister but you act like you don't care about her disappearing."

Kaguya: *pissed* "Shut up!"

Kaguya swings her sword at you but you block with your staff and teleport behind her. Yuzuru throws her hook at you and you dodge it in time but the blade grazes your cheek.

Y/N: "Ooo, that was close, I could'v-"

Yuzuru: "Petition: Kneel."

You're cut off by your knees suddenly giving in.

Y/N: "Wh-what is this? I can't move."

Kaguya: "That's her ability, Blood pact. Once her dagger draws blood, the one inflicted will be forced to obey her commands. However there's a drawback, the effect only lasts for 3 minutes."