Beach fight p.1

'Aaaaaa' =Thoughts
"Aaaaaa" =Speech
*Aaaaaa* =Actions

(PICTURE ABOVE IS NOT MINE)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'I still can't sleep, it's too early. Might as well go on a walk.'

You try to get up but your arms are held and locked by Origami and Ellen. The two girls suddenly tighten their grip.

'Are they actually sleeping?'

You take a pillow and teleport while switching yourself with the pillow. 

'Whew, now I can take a walk.'

You change into your normal clothes and head out, locking the door before you. You walk around the beach, the wind blowing in your face. 

'The beach is nice during the night? Was that a glint in the sky? It's probably the DEM ship. The Fraxinus is supposed to fight the DEM Ship while Ellen tries to capture Shido and Tohka. I'll just keep walking until I feel sleepy.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ellen POV

'The mission should be beginning now. The bandersnatches are in the forest along with my new suit. It was a good thing that Y/N told me his powers. I was able to contact the airship to adjust my suit according to his powers. However, I'll still have to deal with his Anubis power.'

I check my side only to be met with a pillow.

'A pillow? Where is he? He must have gone out? Does he know about the plan to capture him? I'll call this in.'

After taking a communicator and sending a message to HQ, I put on my clothes and head out to the forest.

'I'm sorry Y/N. I know you probably care for me but my mission comes first. Now, I should get my new suit first.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back with Y/N, Y/N POV.

'This feeling...someone is following me. I sense at least two people following me.'

You look back and stare into the darkness.

Y/N: "I know you're there, come out."

After a few seconds, two people come from the bushes.

Y/N: "Kaguya? Yuzuru? What are you two doing here?"

Kaguya: "Well, you didn't tell us earlier who you chose as the True Yamai. Yuzuru and I were were walking around when we saw you. We decided to ask you now."

Y/N: "Now?!"

Yuzuru: "Declaration: Yes, now. Tell us your answer. Who do you think should be the true Yamai?"

Y/N: "If I pick one of you, the other disappears right?"

Kaguya: "Pretty much."

Y/N: "Don't you two care for each other?"

They look at each other with unease.

Y/N: "Why are you two so nonchalant about each other dying? Don't you two want to be with each other?"

Kaguya: "There can only be one Yamai. We've both accepted that one of is is definitely going to disappear."

Y/N: "You want me to choose? I can't choose just one of you! So I'd rather choose both of you!"

Yuzuru: "Question: Are you being serious?"

Y/N: "Yes, I'm being serious! I don't want any of you to disappear."