Chapter 1

Quinn stirred from her sleep, slightly confused as to where she was. It took her a few seconds to realise that she was in Rachel's bed with the sleeping diva snoring away next to her. She smiled.

She placed a soft kiss on the brunette's bare shoulder before getting up out of bed and walking into Rachel's en suite bathroom to shower.

When she was done, the slumbering girl was only just starting to stir. "You running out on me again Fabray?" she mumbled against the pillow as she led on her stomach. The girl opened one eye so that she could look at Quinn's near naked form.

"I have to Rach. You know that Finn gets home today." The blonde sighed as she finished fastening her bra and pulled on her shirt. "I have to go and see him or he'll think something's up.

"Something is up." Rachel smirked, rolling on to her back to allow her cock to form a tent under the tiny amount of sheet that was covering her.

The cheerleader's eyes went straight to it as she subconsciously licked her lips. "You know what I mean." She breathed, trying with everything she had to not take Rachel's dick in her hand, mouth or her pussy. The girl moved slowly onto the bed, straddling Rachel. Her breath caught in her throat as she felt the warm hardness brush against her panty covered pussy. Quinn placed a soft kiss to her friend's lips as her hand reached down to grab the rigid member. "As much as I enjoy your little 'Rae' of sunshine, I have to go."

Rachel's arms went around the blonde's neck, holding her for another kiss, only this time more passionate. "Are we still on for tomorrow after the game?"

"You can bet your sweet ass we are. And you better win that game for me." Quinn breathed, trailing her finger over the brunette's collarbone.

"Oh yeah? And if I do?" the quarterback asked with a playful look in her eye. Rachel had been quarterback since her junior year and was being scouted by a lot of colleges for the new school year.

Quinn placed open mouthed kisses all the way down Rachel's neck, sucking on her pulse point. She moaned when she felt the girls cock twitch even harder. "You win for me baby and I'll do whatever you want. I'll be your slave for the whole night."

"I want you to break up with him Q." the girl sighed, bringing their foreheads together as they shared an intense stare.

"You know I can't do that Rae." She looked at her friend sympathetically. She needed the oaf for her image and to hide her raging lesbianism from her parents.

From the moment Rachel came along, having transferred from another school, Finn was benched as quarterback. The brunette could kick his ass from here to next week but she never did because the girl who held her heart begged her not to. She hated having to watch the brute drape himself all over her girl. Rachel understood why all of this had to happen but she didn't like it. She knew that when she went to college it would all be better though. Quinn could come out to her parents and regardless of their reaction; the blonde could crash in her dorm room.

"I know baby. Don't worry about it." The quarterback placed another kiss to the girl's lips. "Just don't have sex with him. Please. That's all I want from you Q." she looked into the girl's eyes, trying to tell Quinn her deeper feelings. "You better go." Rachel mumbled.

-o-

The fifth period bell rang and Rachel sighed as she closed her locker and made her way to class. She hated that she couldn't have Quinn Fabray on her arm like the oaf that was Finn Hudson could. The couple sat in front of her in Spanish. Finns arm was always draped protectively around the blondes shoulder and Quinn would always lean in to him. They would sometimes kiss or he would press his lips into her hair.