Chapter 4

"What the fuck is your problem with me Hudson?" The tiny quarterback shouted at the blundering oaf after he nudged in to her in the changing room. Rachel got into her football gear in the girls change room but joined the rest of the team in the guys change room for their pre game or practice talk from their Coach.

"Why would I have a problem with you Berry?" He shrugged, helmet in one hand and his jersey in the other.

"I don't know. You've been pushing me about and being a complete ass to me all week." Rachel tried to defend herself. She knew why Finn was being such a dick.

"How about you stop worrying about the way I treat you and try and focus on keeping it in your pants?" he spat. The girl's fists clenched at her side. She felt Pucks hand on her arm.

"You'll be benched Berry, leave it. He's not worth it." With the words from her friend, Rachel sighed and turned away from Finn. Rachel and Puck had become instant friends. They would talk endlessly to each other about their respective sexcapades and when the brunette stopped sleeping around, the guy started asking questions. Puck was the only person that Rachel had told about her relationship with Quinn and she was always glad that there was someone there for her to talk to.

The next thing Rachel knew, she was face planting a locker, the wind knocked out of her chest. "What the actual fuck?" she shouted at the top of her voice. She looked at Finn who was just smirking. Puck had to physically restrain the tiny quarterback to stop her launching herself at the jolly giant. "You know what Finn, just because I'm clearly a better man than you are, doesn't mean that you have to be such a dick about it. If Quinn wants me then that's her business, not yours." The girl jibed, knowing that the boy would hate the words. He went red and was visibly trying to restrain himself. "What's wrong Finnocence? She leave you because you couldn't do it right? Does she actually want me instead of you? I bet she wants me doesn't she? If I had her I would treat her right you know. If I had her I would fuck her good. Make her take my cock all the way down her throat and in her pussy. Maybe I'd even stick it in her-,"

A fist connected with Rachel's jaw, stopping her tormenting. She knew that she went way too far but her patience with the guy had some to the end of its straw. "Mother fucker!" the brunette screamed in pain. She was pretty sure Finn had just done some serious damage.

The rest of the guys from the team were all stood watching, waiting to see if the quarterback would react but before she got a chance, Finn launched at her again making them both fall to the floor. He pinned her down and started beating the shit out of her face.

The team struggled to get the oaf off of the bleeding girl as the Coach came storming into the change room. She dragged the giant out of the room and towards the principal's office, instructing the rest of the team to get Rachel to the nurse.

There had been a kind of unspoken rule between the guys of the team. They knew that Rachel had guy parts and that she could hold her own on the football field but she was still very much a girl. She worked out but she didn't have the strength that half of the guys on the team did so they made sure to look out for her a little more on the field. Everyone who watched the games knew that this team spirit is what helped them win the games.

The guys would talk to Rachel like they would any other guy and the brunette had no problem in holding up a conversation about the girls they have been with or the recent video games they got but when it came to the more guy like behaviour, they were more gentle. They wouldn't punch her quite as hard on her shoulder or they would take care when they shoved her or whatever else.

Except Finn. The closed minded football player saw Rachel as a guy.

She always took it in kind spirit because Quinn had asked her to but in the three weeks since the blonde broke up with Finn, he had been pushing all the right buttons to get a rise out of the brunette and he finally got it.