Chapter 6

Rachel woke up and the first thing she knew was that she was surrounded by Quinn. She smiled when she remembered that she was in Quinn's bed in Quinn's bedroom with the blonde girl pressed into her chest. She ran her hands lightly through the hair and took in the feeling of pure bliss.

The quarterback shook the sleeping girl lightly, "Merry Christmas baby." She cooed when her girlfriend's eyes fluttered open.

Quinn mumbled something and moved closer to the girl, snuggling up to go back to sleep. It was so adorable that Rachel almost let her but the girl's parents had mentioned a bright and early start to the day's festivities.

"Come on babe, we have to celebrate Jesus' birth or something. I'm not really familiar with what is tradition for today but I-," the beginning of the girls rambling was cut off by a surprisingly hard kiss. Quinn's tongue wasted no time invading her mouth, taking over the brunette's senses.

"I can't believe my parents let you sleep here." The cheerleader sighed, smiling.

"Only because they don't think that I am defiling their baby girl." The brunette smirked.

Quinn chuckled with her, placing another kiss on her lovers lips before getting up out of bed and putting a gown on. "Come defile me in the shower." She said with a wink, grabbing Rachel's hand and leading her out of her room and into the bathroom.

"Won't they hear?" Rachel protested, not wanting to refuse the girl but not wanting to push it since it was her first time staying in the Fabray household. "You shower babe and I will make your bed. I'll get a shower after breakfast."

The blonde pouted but moved in to the bathroom anyway. The quarterback laughed at Quinn's antics before tugging sharply on her arm and pulling her flush against her body. Her arms went around the girl's waist as she placed a lingering sweet kiss on the blonde's lips.

"Good morning girls." Russell greeted, pushing past the couple and going in to the bathroom instead. Quinn blushed and buried her head in the sport stars neck when he closed the door.

-o-

The day went well, or so Rachel thought anyway. She met Charlie, Quinn's slightly older sister and her husband. They told news of their engagement over dinner, making Russell and Judy extremely happy.

The quarterback did receive a strange look from Charlie when she kissed her girlfriend. Rachel just assumed that this was because the girl, who looked almost exactly the same as Quinn, wasn't expecting to come home and her baby sister be in a relationship with a woman. For that reason, the brunette tried not to be overly affectionate towards her girlfriend. It was tough but the blonde seemed to understand.

At the end of the day, Rachel thanked the family for allowing her to spend the day with them. She had a great time and was looking forward to next year.

The couple left the Fabray household and got in to Rachel's car. "I've had such an amazing day baby." The brunette said as she turned on the car.

"I'm glad. You made my Christmas perfect." Their eyes locked as the quarterback turned to look out the rear window. Rachel leaned over and connected their lips in a slow kiss. Nothing was rushed as she smiled in to the kiss. "I love you." Quinn told, resting her head against her girlfriends.

"I love you too." She put the car in gear and drove away.

When they got to the Berry residence, they were more than happy to find that the quarterback's fathers had gone out. They made their way wordlessly to Rachel's bedroom, their hands never leaving each other.

Once inside the room, their mouths connected. The kisses were slow and meaningful. They showed so much love and emotion that Quinn didn't think she could handle it. The brunette led them back towards the bed, laying the cheerleader down softly after sensually removing the girl's clothes, kissing the bare skin she exposed.