Chapter 3

The couple spent their weekend together, their phones turned off. Quinn was more than happy to get lost in the bubble that they had created. They shared meaningful looks and seductive glances. They shared long, hot sex as well as sweet, tender cuddles.

The Berry men returned home late on Sunday night, walking in to two girls cuddled closely on the couch as they slept soundly. The movie they had put on had long been forgotten. The taller of the men, Rick, pulled a blanket over them and took his partners hand and went upstairs.

Rachel woke up with the blonde led basically on top of her as Quinn snored softly. Her hair was all over the place but the quarterback didn't mind. She smiled to herself and wrapped her arms around the girl. She thought over the weekend and how the HBIC had let her walls down. She had let Rachel see into her soul and even though it was only a small glimpse, the brunette was still over the moon. She could say with confidence that she was the only person that had ever seen Quinn the way that she had that weekend.

"Mmm." The girl mumbled as she started to wake up. "Is it morning?" she asked against the star's chest, not bothering to lift her head up.

"Unfortunately." Rachel sighed, placing her lips on the cheerleaders head for a lingering kiss.

"I wish this weekend never had to end." Quinn said, propping herself up on her elbows to look at the quarterback.

She brushed some hair behind the cheerleader's ear, kissing her as she did. "We can do this every weekend if you want babe."

"I would like that. Why are we on the couch?" the blonde asked.

"I guess we just fell asleep here last night." Rachel laughed at the adorableness that was Quinn in the morning while she was sleepy.

"Want a quickie before school?" the cheerleader asked, her finger trailing over the brunettes collarbone.

"You're a little bit of a nympho aren't you babe?"

"I'm your nympho. Shit." She mumbled, getting up and throwing running upstairs to get some of Rachel's clothes.

"What's up baby?" the quarterback asked. To say she was confused was an understatement.

"I texted Finn on Friday before dinner and told him that I would meet him and talk to him on Saturday. It's Monday morning Rachel. I didn't go and see him!" she panicked. "He's going to know."

"Quinn stop." Rachel physically put herself between the now half naked blonde and her bathroom. She had grabbed some clothes and was now on her way to shower. "The first thing he thinks probably won't be that you were with me. I thought you were breaking up with him anyway?"

"He always used to accuse me of being too friendly towards you and mean to everyone else. He did tell me once that I was cheating on him with you. So yes Rachel, he will think that I am with you." The blonde spat but quickly regretted the attitude that she had given her girlfriend. "I'm sorry. Let's just shower and try and think of a reason why I will be turning up to school with you."

The quarterback took her girlfriends face in her hands. "Look, I know you have a lot to lose if we become a public thing but I swear that I will do everything that I can to protect you, even protect you against Finn. You mean so much to me Q, you know that so just please don't feel like you are in this alone." She connected their lips, showing the passion she was feeling in that moment. She sucked the cheerleaders tongue into her mouth, earning herself a moan.

"I know Rae, I love you." The girl admitted before kissing Rachel once more and leading her to the shower. "We don't even have time for a quickie now." The blonde pouted, making the quarterback laugh at her again.