Dancing At Midnight : Prologue C

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part. Sorry, I have been a little busy and I am not able to reply to the PMs, will do so as soon as I get some time.

Gauri smiles and with so much determination in her voice that send a chill down their parents' spine, she vowed: "I will wait for you all my life, Omkara."

Omkara grins: "You gave me your word, now you can't take it back."

Suddenly, Gauri leans forward and puts her hands around his neck and pulls him closer and kisses him on his cheeks: "I won't."

While Harshvardhan, Nayantara and Tej watched in shock and Omkara blushed a beetroot red, Bhavya smiled encouragingly.

Gauri moves back and looks at him and smiles.

Omkara smiles tenderly at her: "Now, give me a biiig smile."

Gauri gives a big smile.

Omkara keeps looking at her, then: "There is some problem. Aaah it's these tears, they are taking that charm out of your smile. Tears make you look a little less beautiful. And I like the very beautiful Gauri better with that beautiful smile."

Gauri immediately starts wiping her tears and smiles: "Now?"

Before Omkara can say anything, Bhavya says: "Maybe, we should wash your face."

Gauri nods and Bhavya and Gauri walk off to wash Gauri's face.

Harshvardhan smiles: "Thank you."

Omkara: "Please don't thank me. It was my fault. I was angry, and I took out my anger on Gauri, I shouldn't have done that. I am really sorry."

Harshvardhan: "It's okay."

Gauri: "Omkara... come we will go down."

Omkara looks at Harshvardhan, as if asking permission, when Harshvardhan smiles at him, he walks towards Gauri and smiles at her.

Omkara: "Okay, let's go."

Gauri immediately takes his hand in hers, interlocking their fingers together, they walked out with Bhavya on Gauri's side.

In a small tent outside the house, Harshvardhan had set up a mini carnival for the party, with games and competitions for the kids. Omkara with Gauri and Bhavya goes there.

Suddenly, a boy comes there and pushes Bhavya down and runs off laughing.

Bhavya immediately gets up and runs behind him screaming his name: "RUUUDRAAA!!!"

Omkara looks at Gauri: "Should we go behind her?"

Gauri: "No, bhaiyya will help Rudra."

Omkara confused: "What about Bhavya?"

Gauri equally confused: "What about Bhavya?"

Omkara just shrugs and starts walking. Few minutes later, he found Bhavya and Rudra and realized why Gauri was concerned for only Rudra. Rudra was lying flat on the ground, with Bhavya straddling him and pulling on his hair, and Rudra was screaming. That girl is wild! No wonder she is Gauri's best friend, Omkara chuckles with that thought.

Gauri sees balloons hung on top; she immediately gets the needle from the table, and runs there. And gets a stool and stands on that, and try poking the balloon, how much ever she tried, she couldn't reach the balloon. She kept jumping on the stool, but could never reach it. Omkara looks up and sees something inside the balloon, finally he understand, whatever was inside was going to fall on her when the balloon burst.

Omkara: "What is inside the balloon?"

Gauri: "Glitter. (Sadly) But I can't reach."

Omkara smiles, and moves Gauri and gets on top of the stool, and lifts up Gauri. Gauri starts laughing, seeing that Omkara also laughs. Gauri finally pokes the balloon and the glitter falls on them, they both start laughing even more. Suddenly, there was a flash and they turn to see what that was, and sees the photographer smiling at them.

Photograph: "I am sure, that will be the best photo of this whole party."

Omkara and Gauri looks at each other and smiles. Suddenly, Gauri putsher arms around his neck and kisses him on his cheeks, and then Gauri happilysettles herself in his arms.

Please vote and comment

- Lazy