Dancing At Midnight : Part Three

Gauri and Richa were walking around the mall looking for new sandals for Richa when Gauri saw Omkara walking from the opposite direction.

"Omkara!" she screamed without thinking, and along with Omkara's twenty other heads turned to look at her. Gauri starts waving at him excitedly while Omkara a little embarrassed with all the eyes on him waves back and walks towards her.

"What are you doing here?" Gauri asks excitedly.

"I came to fly a kite." Omkara replies sarcastically.

"Huh?"

"Obviously for shopping." Omkara says shaking his head "sometimes you are so hopeless, Dumbo."

"I just got a little excited." Gauri replies sulkingly.

"Seeing me?" Omkara asks unable to hide his excitement hearing that.

"Not anymore. We are going shopping." Gauri replies and turns to walk off when Omkara pulls her back and asks with a cute smile "Got angry so fast?"

Gauri doesn't reply, Omkara leans down and teasingly rubs his nose tip with hers, his lips which were mere centimeters away from hers threatened to touch hers it was simply the most intimate moment in Gauri's life, gasping Gauri goes wide eyed then starts blushing profusely. "Still angry?" Omkara asks in a soft whisper, Gauri dazely shakes her head no.

"What are you two doing?" they hear Ajay's voice. They turn to look at Ajay who was watching them curiously.

"Ajay, take Richa with you for your shopping, I'm too tired so Dumbo and I'll just hang out here." Omkara says then turning to Gauri he asks "You don't have any shopping, do you?" knowing too well that she was too dazed to think straight and as he expected she shakes her head in no. "Great." Omkara says indicating Ajay and Richa to carry on.

Suddenly coming to her senses Gauri turns in shock to see Richa walking away with Ajay "Where is she going?" she asks confused.

"Shopping." Omkara replies chuckling, he loved how she goes senseless around him.

"What about me?" Gauri asks confused.

"You are going to be with me, baby." Omkara says with a naughty grin.

Gauri blushes hearing that, then trying to regain her composure she moves a little away from him and asks "What are we going to do?"

Omkara had no idea what they were to do, he wanted to spent some time alone with her and never thought what exactly they were going to do so he asks her "What do you want to do?"

"Do you have any shopping to do?" Gauri asks back.

"No."

"Then we will just sit there?" she asks pointing towards the railings were people stood as they talked or simply looked at the activities around.

"There?"

"Yeah." Gauri says and then sits on the floor resting her back on the railings, Omkara follows suit. Gauri turning to Omkara says "Don't call me baby."

Omkara turns to look at her a little confused, a little shocked and a little hurt. "I like it more when you call me Dumbo." Gauri says smiling at him, "It makes me feel that you are closer to me."

Omkara smiles hearing that.

[Link for https://gaana.com/playlist/rishikeshnibandhe-bgbbh-pyarmeinhotahaikyajadu ]

Pyaar Mein Hota Hai Kya Jadoo

Tu Jaane Ya Main Jaanu

Pyaar Mein Hota Hai Kya Jadoo