38

it was the middle of the night and i could not sleep, at all. i was feeling a mixture of sick and uneasiness, yet i couldn't figure out why. about an hour ago, i moved over to the unoccupied bed on the opposite side of the room. no offense to chris, but i hate cuddling, being touched is just not my thing. i mindlessly scrolled away on my phone, looking at pictures that itzy had posted a few hours prior. locking the device and setting it down, i rolled onto my back and sighed in annoyance. the time was 4:30, there was no way anyone would be awake right now.

unless?

i brushed aside the heart churning anxiety and slowly slipped out of the bedroom. i made my way to the dim living room where beck was sat. she had her phone in one hand and a water in the other, taking occasional sips of the liquid. "beck?" i whispered, taking a few steps closer to her.

she chuckled, turning to look at me. "cant sleep either?" she whispered. i nodded in frustration, taking a seat beside her. we both began chatting softly about random topics, more so how we BOTH wanted coffee desperately.

"i'm texting felix." i stated, "i wanna know if he's awake."

-

ME
lixie?

BABYLEE
LMAO hey
what're you doing up? 😭

ME
beck and i can not sleep
do you wanna come get coffee w us? 😋

BABYLEE
DUH ofc i do 😔
seungmin is coming too?

ME
YES seungmo bring him

BABYLEE
OMW 😻
hop in the car we'll be there in a sec

-

"do you have any idea where you're going beck?" seungmin laughed. she frantically looked down and back up at the gps, attempting not to crash the vehicle. we were currently going 35 in a 60 lane.

she scoffed, "yes of course, i just- um i'm a little lost."

"oh jesus christ."

"pull over i'm driving." i insisted. beck carefully pulled the car to a halt in a nearby parking lot. felix and seungmin were recording the whole thing in fits of laughter, sending them to whatever groupchat they had.

"do you have snapchat?" felix asked us both from the back seat, typing something into his phone.

"yeah um- ahnjaehyun and beckha with three a's. why?" i answered, pulling into the dunkin' donuts drive through. felix, totally ignoring my question, gave me his orders happily as he continued to type in his phone. i chuckled at the boy, placing and grabbing our orders before driving off.

"i love coffee." seungmin hummed as he took a long swig of his cappuccino. beck agreed, but began to protest that iced coffee was better than warm.

fifteen minutes later, we were still stuck on the topic. "it just tastes so much better!" she exclaimed, "i don't understand."

"i'm gonna have to agree with beck on this one." i spoke, "iced coffee is so much better." felix scoffed loudly at my statement, but proceeded to take a sip of MY iced caramel coffee. "you're the worst." i giggled, pulling over at a nearby park. "let's take some pictures."

-

lil filler 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩