44

oh y'all are gonna kill me for this one
-

CHAT: JYP buddies 😼

DADDYCHAN added AHNJAEHYUN to the conversation

RAPPERJI
aw hell yeah 😼
welcome jae

ME
why in the hell did y'all add this account
i-

DADDYCHAN
i felt like it, i figured it'd make more sense 😋

BABYLEE
JAE GOT THE JOBBB
HELL YEAH DUDE

HYUNJINNIE
welcome 😎

WONPILLY
bff is here 😻

ME
minnie hey 😋
also THANK YOU GUYS i might cry myself to sleep tonight cause i'm so scared haha! 😝

QTMAKNAE
you should be 🙄

LEEMEENHO
i hate it here
stfu jeongin
you'll do great jae

MUSCLEBIN
i know you will!

ME
thank you guys :,)

BABYLEE
of course 😼

DADDYCHAN
hey jae i need to call you real quick

ME
oh ? okay

-

"hey baby." he sighed as i picked up the phone. "i'm so proud of you."

"hey, thank you i can't believe it- at all." i giggled happily.

chris took a deep inhale, "um- well i just wanted to call you because i think that.. we should break up?"

my eyes shot wide open. "wait wait slow down- say this again please." i spoke.

"i think that maybe right now wouldn't be the best time for us to date. like..okay wait let me rephrase." chris spewed out over the phone. "i think that maybe right now isn't the best time for US. of course i like you jae- a lot and i want to be with you. but right now there's so much going on i just think that we should put it on pause, you know?"

"okay chris, i understand." i murmured. he was right- with the job and the training and beck leaving there was a lot on my plate, i don't think i can handle it all right now.

"jae..i want to be with you, okay?" he spoke softly. those eight words felt like weight being lifted off my shoulders.

"i wanna be with you too.." i sighed. "but you're right- for now it's best."

"i'm sorry that it had to be like this jae. i know with everything going on this probably isn't what you wanna hear. it's um..really not what i wanna year either to be completely honest." he choked out, signaling he was about to cry.

"hey hey- shh." i reassured softly. "i'm not going anywhere okay? we'll be together- let's just take it one day at a time alright?"

he murmured a soft 'okay' into the phone, taking a long deep breath.

suddenly- an idea popped into my head. "how about i come over and we go for a drive- how does that sound?"

"please.." his voice cracked. "and please stay on the phone i- i need you right now." he pleaded.

"i'm on my way."

-