twenty-nine | heartbreak

HARRY MADE IT very obvious that it was no time to mess around. He refused Neville's offer to sit and seemed very worked up over finding some sort of object, though he wouldn't say what the object was. In fact, he would not give any context whatsoever. Paz grew bored of this act very quickly.

"Dumbledore left the three of us a job, and we weren't supposed to tell - I mean, he wanted us to do it, just the three of us." Harry states. Paz rolls her eyes.

"So you just expect us to sit here patiently while you search the castle for this thing?" Paz questions with much more attitude than intended. Ron's lips tug into a smile.

"We're his army, Dumbledore's Army. We're all in it together, we've been keeping it going while you three have been off on your own-" Neville gets cut off.

"It hasn't exactly been a picnic, mate." said Ron.

Neville continues his speech while Paz tries to think what on Earth these three could be looking for. Why would it be in Hogwarts of all places?

Her thoughts were broken when the portrait swung open, revealing not only Dean Thomas, but Luna Lovegood. Seamus laughed gleefully and ran up to his best friend while Paz stayed still, staring at Luna in awe. Tears formed in her eyes as she began to push people out of her way to make her way to Luna.

"Paz!" Luna exclaims happily, earning a genuine laugh of joy from Paz as she wrapped her arms tightly around her blonde friend.

"I've missed you so much!" Paz cries into Luna's shoulder. Luna eventually breaks away and smiles at her small friend.

"I've missed you as well, it feels great to be back." Luna smiles, looking around the room to everyone.

Paz and Luna divert their attention back to Harry and Neville, who seemed to be on opposite pages.

"...We all thought that if you came back, it would mean revolution. That we were going to overthrow Snape and the Carrows." Neville states.

"Of course that's what it means, isn't it Harry? We're going to fight them out of Hogwarts?" Luna says, almost as if it was the obvious answer.

"That better be the reason you're back, Potter. Hogwarts is a bloody mess." Paz states, her hands finding their way to her hips.

"I'm sorry, but that's not what we came back for. There's something we've got to do, and then-"

"You're going to leave us in this mess?" Michael shouts, as Ron protests back that they are not going to leave them.

Paz groans loudly, though it goes unheard from all the bickering that was now lashing out. Harry returning was supposed to mean overthrowing the authority at Hogwarts, not cause more drama.

Beginning to open her mouth to send an insult Harry's way, Paz shut it once the portrait frame swung open again. Ginny was climbing through the hole, following by Fred, George and Lee Jordan. Suddenly, Paz didn't have the urge to insult Harry Potter anymore, all that she cared about was the fact that Ginny and Luna were here, alive and well.

Cho Chang followed in after Lee. Ginny sent Harry a large smile before spotting Luna and Paz. She, just as Paz did, pushed through the crowd to embrace her two best friends in a large hug.

"Oh, I've missed you guys!" Ginny says, smiles now spread across all three of the girls faces.

"I can't believe you're back!" Paz exclaims, holding onto Ginny extra tight before finally breaking away.

"Got news that there was going to be a fight, could you expect me to miss out on something like this?" Ginny jokes, earning a laugh from the other two girls.