: 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

alien waifu 🍥

alien waifu 🍥

alien waifu 🍥
-hey y/n?
-are you up?

yeah, what's up ?

alien waifu 🍥
-can you come
over here?
-pleaseeeee 🥺

i mean, sure
but it's literally 2:30,
what happened?

alien waifu 🍥
- um you're gonna
have to just see it
for yourself...

what did you do this time?
read 2:32 a.m.

i set my phone down next to me, dreading the mess i'd have to help her clean up this time. i love the girl, i'd consider her my best friend, but she always got herself into the strangest situations.

i slipped on my shoes and adjusted my shorts. i grabbed my phone and as quietly as possible, stepped out of my dorm. mina's room was right next to mine, so it only took about 0 seconds to get to her dorm before i knocked on her door.

i could hear shuffling around inside before the door was cracked open, showing mina's exasperated face. "thank god! y/n is here guys!" she spoke a little louder than necessary. she grabbed my wrist and pulled me in the room. and when i say that this topped the charts for stupid things mina had gotten herself into, i mean it.

standing amongst the mass of animals and cheese puffs were kirishima, bakugou, and kaminari. "what the absolute fuck happened.." mina let out a nervous giggle before looking down at her hands. "yanno how koda had to go out of town for a while, the family thing?" i nodded slowly, not quite sure where she was going with this. "well, i was trying to be nice! he's always so quiet and i thought maybe he needed a friend! so... i kinda told him i would watch his animals for him..." i looked at her dumbfounded.

"why the fuck? okay but the cheetos?" i asked, referring to the cheese puffs that scattered the floor. mina threw a glare at kaminari, who placed a hand on the back of his neck and chuckled nervously. "its always prime time for snacking!and when mina told me she had lost one of the animals and asked me to help her find it, i figured we could lure it back with snacks... and we did. and it also lured back a few more animals..."

"is this what's been keeping me up for the past week?" mina smiled apologetically, "sorry y/n.."i placed my fingers on my temples and looked around, thinking for a second, and everyone remained quiet.
"sorry for waking you guys up! i kinda panicked and texted you all.." kaminari and kirishima muttered something like "no big deal" while bakugou just rolled his eyes and huffed. everyone was quiet for a moment after that.

"so uh, what should we do?" kirishima was the first one to break the silence. i shrugged, " my quirk isn't useful here." mina thought for a moment, "cant you just make the cats see little balls of string or something?" i sighed, shaking my head, "no, my quirk doesn't work on animals, mina. you're gonna have to deal with them till koda gets back. as for the cheetos i'm sure we can clean them up in no time"

mina nodded, regaining her optimistic composure. "let's do it!" she smiled. "i'm not doing shit except going back to bed." bakugou grumbled, heading for the door. "wait, bakugou, come on. i thought we were friends?" mina made her best puppy dog eyes. "tch, we are, idiot. i still want to go to bed though." he responded, not looking at her.

mina looked to me with a mischievous smile, pressing her hands together in a praying position. i rolled my eyes and smiled, in a split second my eyes were in bakugou. i activated my quirk, focusing on him. "huh!?" his hand found its way to a wall as he hallucinated a huge sink hole caving in where he was about to step. "what the hell!?" he shouted.

everyone strained to keep their laughter in as they shushed the loud boy. he looked back at them in confusion, "are you morons not seeing this shit!?" he said, slightly quieter. they all shook their head no, but i remained still, trying my best to keep focus. bakugou's eyes narrowed at me before looking back at the "hole". the boy tapped his foot on the still solid ground before groaning. "cut it out, idiot!" he spoke angrily.

i finally broke my smug concentration, snorting at his actions, the rest of the group following suit. "if you stay and help you won't have to face the hole of death." i bargained. bakugou looked at kirishima who gave him a thumbs up. "fine. but im not doing shit." bakugou contradicted his own words when he grabbed the trash can from the foot of mina's bed and picked up some cheetos, throwing them into the can.

— dude i hate writing in first person so uh pov change —

it was about 3:15 when you were all done cleaning. mina and you flopped on the bed while the boys slouched against the pillows mina had on the floor.  mina perked up after a moment of rest. "guys... movie night?" kaminari and kirishima were all for it. bakugou just kinda looked frustrated. "but— i thought i could go to sleep?"

"one movie won't hurt you!" mina smiled. "it's saturday now anyway!" mina looked to you for your support. you shrugged in response. the cat that you had been petting stretched and walked away. "pft. traitor." you stuck your tongue out at the cat while you helped kaminari get all the pillows off the bed and onto the floor. mina and bakugou looked for movies, arguing. and kirishima occupied the animals. once everything was set up you all spread out on the floor in mina's pink and black themed room.

sometime during the early morning they had all fallen asleep amongst the animals.

not edited