: 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

little giggles and snickers sounded throughout the dorm room

little giggles and snickers sounded throughout the dorm room. your hand patting something fluffy. "mina i didn't know you got a puppy.." you mumbled sleepily, continuing to pet the fluff ball that laid on your stomach.

the sound of a camera clicking is what woke you from your half asleep state. you squinted your eyes to make out mina, kaminari, and kirishima, who were red in the face like they couldn't breathe. your eyebrows drew together in confusion as your eyes dropped to the fluffy thing. and then you heard snoring. coming from the fluffy thing.

no.
no.
no.
"AH!"

you panic screamed standing up quickly making the fluff fall to the floor. "shit!" you tripped, stumbling backwards before falling, everything soon becoming dark.

you woke up in recovery girls office. "good morning, y/n. quite a tumble you took. how are you feeling?" recovery girl asked. you sat up slowly, slouching against the pillows. "i've got a headache." you mumbled. recovery girl nodded, "that's to be expected, why on earth did you try and do a kart wheel in the dorms?"

you looked at the little old lady, confused. "i what? i didn't—" you stopped yourself, realizing that you couldn't just say ' i snuck out of my room to have a sleepover with my friends' "i didn't think about it." you smiled nervously, scratching the back of your neck. the woman hummed in acknowledgement. "your lucky your friends brought you down here, how fortunate you are to have friends who care about you. now, you can leave."

you nodded, thanking her before stepping out of the office, only to come face to face with mina. she smiled brightly at you, "hey y/n! i was just coming to check on you. you bonked your head pretty hard! here, i brought you some breakfast." she handed you a muffin with you accepted with a 'thank you' before biting into it.

"so, are we going to pretend that you and bakugou weren't—" you cut her off by waving your hands around. "i don't even know what your talking about!" you shouted, a little louder than necessary. mina blew a piece of hair out of her face, "got it." she sighed.

the two of you walked to the common area, where kaminari, sero, and kirishima waved at you. "hey!   y/n! i heard you knocked yourself out when — " mina shot him a glare, which shut him up. kaminari just looked confused, "when you an—" mina kicked the boys foot. kaminari winced in pain, looking at mina with a scared expression. mina shot the same warning glare to kirishima who put his hands up in defense.

"kart wheels though guys? seriously ?" mina giggled, "that was kaminari's idea" you rolled your eyes, smiling. "bold of you to assume i CANT do a kart wheel."

unedited