Chapter 4 🌘 Consequences

Abigail's pov.

I'm in big fucken trouble! Oh, shit the look in his glowing eyes and his sculptured face...don't piss yourself Abigail don't you dare! My mom always said if I got kidnapped they would return me. We're gonna be testing that theory. I did just kill a really nice guy well robot. Will I go to jail? Death for death? Oh, shit! Oh, God!

He uses his force thingy and I float along behind him like a good little jailbird.

"Where are you taking me?" Well, he didn't seal my lips shut yet. That probably won't last long I think to my self. He turns and stops an inch from my face. Damn! I didn't know aliens smelt so nice. Is it cologne? Lucky? Shut the hell up Abigail! His breath fans my face I would have flinched but I can't physically move. His eyes capture mine in some type of trance that boggles my mind.

"I didn't give you permission to speak Abigail." He tilts his head to the side. His face is so unreadable. It radiates coldness.

He turns and begins to leave the room with me closely behind still under his force. Damn this shit is so freaky. How does he know he's not putting radiation in my body or something that's gonna cause me death in the near future?

He takes me back down the metal hall and opens a door I soon realize is my room. Scratch that our room. Fuck!

He stops turns around to face me. He cocks his head to the side still studying my expression. Because he has frozen me it's not like I have one seriously but I'm close to pissing my pants! I don't even know when the last time I used the potty.

"See you are now my property. Mine. You could have hurt my property welding a weapon that you we're not trained to use. There must be consequences for your actions. You will learn to behave and do as your told." Not even a second later I'm floating over and placed on my no our bed! Oh, my God! No!

"Please, please, please don't hurt me I won't try to escape anymore, please! I beg sincerely! He doesn't say a word. He walks slowly to where I'm at till he's standing right beside me hands behind his back just looking at me with those creepy glowing eyes.

" no-no-no" I mumble barely audible. I gulp. My voice leaving me on its own free will.

"You will stay here until I feel you've learned better to defy me." That's all he says and poof he vanishes again.

So I can't move or talk now. That's just fucking great! How will I pee? Maybe he's not as mad as I thought? He didn't even care about Evack? I can't believe I killed an innocent robot. At least he didn't force himself on me. I can be grateful for once since I've been here.

I lay and keep going over his words. Property. Mine. Defy. Consequences. Why would he want me as property? I finally doze off to sleep.

🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘🌘

I wake up and realize I'm still frozen to this damn bed I need to pee so bad! I can't shift my legs to stop it. I can't rub my thighs together. Nothing! To my ultimate humiliation I piss myself self it's the nastiest feeling I've ever felt! I start to cry and cry I don't know how long I cry but I start the hiccup crying.

Shortly my torturer comes in the room and at my side again. I don't even move my eyes to look at him I'm in a state of shock I pissed myself. Why would anybody do this to someone it's inhumane! It's disgusting! I float up horizontally he starts taking my shirt off then my pants an so on until I'm bare and venerable. I just continue to cry. Then he comes up and puts his right arm under my back and his left under my butt. Then he drops the force. He carries me to the bathroom. God this is nasty and fucken humiliating and I'm nakey!