Chapter 6 🌘 Sass'n Me

Abigail's pov.

"I have ta ask why are you so human? I know chicks that would date you for real pal."

"I am designed to assist. To follow orders. To inform with computer knowledge. Captain brought me aboard as a gift to you ma'am."

"He did what? Why would he buy me a robot?"

This is getting creepy! What exactly do I need my own robot for? Eugggh! I may never know.

"The captain's a busy man. This ship is just for the two of you. Your wedding gift remember?" He monotones me.

How could I forget? That makes no sense what so ever! I can see it now no more social life confined to a human-like robot! I mentally slap myself. I have to get outta here it's starting to feel claustrophobic in here and I've never had that problem!

"If he's the damn captain where the hells his men his fleet?" I stink eye him since he thinks he's a know it all!

"We have thirty strong fighter ships ma'am surrounding us as we speak all under the captain's control."

Is he serious? I can see it now me hopping onto a flighter pod to only look behind me to see the whole damn fleet chasing me! What a heart attack I'm gonna have.

Maybe mine will have butt ammunition. I smile to myself.

Wait!

"How many aliens is that in total?"

"There are twenty per ship times thirty equaling six hundred plus captain making it six hundred and one ma'am."

I'm gonna die!

But maybe they'll never see me coming!

Or going?

Dumb alien shouldn't had hijacked me I'm sure he'll want to return me soon.

I can't be nice when I don't want to be.

We come up to a huge space...wow.

"The kitchen ma'am is over here."

We enter into the kitchen of my dreams! It actually looks like a normal humans kitchen. Shocking everything else has been quite alien.

"It looks so human."

"Yes, it is your kitchen and ship, ma'am."

"Awwww I get it now. Hay! Don't smartmouth me! Since your mine, I will be forced to put you in the corner do you want that?"

"No ma'am I've never heard of such extreme measures by a woman."

"Now you insult my sex! How dare you! You are close young man to finding out how cozy that corner really is!"

"Calm down ma'am lets continue on, shall we?"

"Look at me!"

I point my finger at his chest and get all in his fake face!

"You NEVER tell a lady to CALM down!"

"You ma'am are impossible to speak too."

"You better shut it before I throw you in water and then I'll take you out just to watch as you rust as you walk buddy!"

"Over here ma'am is the living room as you humans would refer it. We have a tv a couch and some nick-knacks for homeyness."

Tv!

Couch!

I run to the couch and dive bomb it! Of course, everything is still silver but I kinda like it.