1.

"Kuro? Have you seen my Hooter shorts?"

Kuroo looked over his shoulder from changing out of his uniform, he had just got out from a night shift that his co-worker asked him to cover. Looking over at his boyfriend by the doorway he can clearly see that he had just gotten out of the shower, if his medium length wet hair and the fact that he only had a towel around his waist was any indication.

"Have you checked the laundry closet?" Normally it would be a laundry room, but their tiny city apartment could never. A look of realization crosses the shorter man's face, his mouth forming an o. He turned around, assuming to check in the area which he hasn't checked yet. Kuroo went back to look in the mirror as he grabbed a makeup wipe to take off his eyeliner and shadow.

"Found them!" He could hear Kenma announce from the other side of the wall before hearing the bathroom door close.

After finishing changing into sweats and a tank, kuroo washed his face and hands in the kitchen sink, since the bathroom is still occupied, and went over to the fridge to snoop out something to eat. He picked out a half eaten chicken wrap from yesterday and decided to just eat that.

"I'm gonna head out now."

Kuroo turned around to see Kenma standing by the kitchen island in his work uniform. Short orange booty shorts, and a white crop top that showed his toned abs and small beauty marks that you wouldn't notice unless you're looking, with the words "You're at femboy Hooters ♥️" on it, it was one of the seasonal shirts, normally it said something different such as "Hooter but make it different ✨" or "Hoot if you're Hungry" or just simply the normal Hooter logo. Kuroo walked up to kenma until he was right in front of him, he had on light concealer, probably to hide the bags under his eyes from staying up all night playing video games, some lip
tint, and barely noticeable eye make up with some blush to finish his face. He had three adorable hair clips in his hair that made him look very cute and had the rest tied in a the back , he noticed one of them was a bit crooked so he took the liberty to fix it.

Kenma waited patiently until his boyfriend was done.

"Don't forget you're jacket again, it's real cold today, also speaking of jackets I forgot my hoodie in your locker can you bring that back so I can wash it?" Kuroo asked with an apologetic grin, knowing that Kenma doesn't appreciate the inconveniences. Just as he thought his partner made a face and grumbled something about how his locker probably stinks now while walking out the door after grabbing his jacket.

" Bye babe! Also make sure Akashi doesn't let the dumbass drive!"

"Yeah yeah" Kenma replied before closing the front door. Kuroo sighed and look at the messy apartment, well not too messy, just the living room area because that's were Kenma had all his consoles and devices set up.

He stared at the mess for a minute contemplating if he should maybe clean up a bit. "Mhmm, Imma head to bed." Kuroo said letting out a yawn, finnaly getting hit with the exhaustion of working an overnight shift, and headed  to their room to find his sweet oh so sweet soft pillow.

           Kenma just barely missed falling face first into the floor after opening the car door to get himself out. He took a deep breath of fresh air before turning to glare at Bukato, the culprit who let out a fart inside the cramped ass clown car that they use to commute with. He can't say that out loud though, Akashi might smack him.

He wached as Hinata rolled out of the car, probably learned that from Noya, gasping for air and shaking " Gah! I'm not catching a ride with you again!" he said while taking in deep breaths.

"That's what y'all get for not letting me drive!" Bukato yelled dramatically as he squated down on the pavement while drawing circles on the floor. The black shorts he wears under his skirt showing.