Ch.3

It was currently the middle of the week, Kenma was curled up on the couch. His laptop screen still open but blank, his nintendo switch was on the floor next to the couch, and notes were scattered on the coffee table. He had stayed up late trying to finish his assignments that he either forgot to do of greatly procrastinated on. Needless to say he finished them, played some games then crashed at God know what hour from exhaustion.

Kuro was in the kitchen making some bacon and omelette, when the front door was slammed open

"GOOD MORNING GOOD PEOPLE OF THE HOME!!" Bukoto hollered as he bounced through the apartment.

" Bukoto you're going to wake up the neighbors.' Akashi calmly said as he walked right after him, taking off his shoes.

"You know we didn't give you guys spare keys just for y-"

"AH, KENMA!" Bukoto announced after spoting the figure on the couch, he ran and yeeted himself on the sleeping male.

"Wow, your really warm. Oh, this blanked is so soft hahaha!"

"Y- you're heavy. Move your fat ass." Kenma struggled.

"Oh my bad!" The larger male moved over so he was laying next to Kenma rather than on top of him.

"Morning Kuroo, do you need help?" Akashi asked after washing his hands and walking into the kitchen.

"Nah I'm basically done, but I have a feeling we might be getting more visitors. Let's hope they bring food because we haven't done groceries in a bit." Kuroo said ruffling Akashis hair with his clean hand.

Akashi smiled and started pulling out plates and cups to the table, looking up he can see his boyfriend and friend sleeping on the couch, limbs tangled and blanket messy. He chuckled, pulling out his phone to take a picture. Kuroo walked out, snickered at the sight, and pulled out his phone to take a picture as well, except his was in a much more unappealing angle that he will post on social media later.

Just as Kuroo expected the doorbell rang indicating the arrival of their friends and co-workers. Kenma eventually woke up from all the noise and sleepely trudged towards the bathroom after climbing over a a snoring Bukoto to freshen up. Akashi went to open the door after hearing the doorbell ring yet again, he was greeted with daichi and suga at the door, holding two bags of what he assumed to be food. " At least someone thought this through.." he mumbled smiling.

"Anyways did all of you lot finish your studies and assignments?" Daichi asked, cut of tea in hand while eyeing his friends and some co-workers.

They had different facial expressions showing after hearing the topic of school work. Akashi, Tendou, Oshijima, Kuroo, and a small handful of others either gave him the okay sign or said yes. The other fools who rather laughed nervously or tried to change the topic were a dead giveaway to the status. "I ONLY HAVE ONE ASSIGNMENT LEFT OKAY!? LEAVE ME ALONE!" Bukoto cried out when Akashi and Kuroo gave him a side glance "Oh you mean the one that due tonight that you have been putting off because you 'don't like numbers'?" Akashi asked.
  "AKASHIIII STOP BULLYING ME!" Bukoto cried out again throwing his arms around his boyfriend.

"Anyways so-" Kenma said as he tied his hair back "Oh! I brought the DVD you asked for!" Tendo said, his two index fingers pointing up as he got up to dig around his bag for said DVD.

  They were all college students, some in different Universities than others, it was currently off season so they either focused of getting more work hours or studying. They of course had designated days for practice still, and most if not all had their own personal workout routine so they don't get out of shape. It was simply planned out around their hours, it was also a plus that their managers were also either part of said teams or were teammates back in highschool so they understand and are lenient when it comes to their schedule to accommodate their practice time.

Tendo helped himself to the TV and they all sat around to watch the Volleyball game from some old olympic team.

"I hope you all are ready to get back to work full time again." Suga said taking a dip of his green tea while mindlessly typing something on his phone.

"Ughh don't remind me" Bukoto whining, hiding his face in the crook of Akashis neck for comfort.

" Honestly the vacation went by pretty quick.." Kenma said, plugging his DS to charge.

" I haven't seen a lot of the crazies from work since the Christmas party." Tendou said, index finger to his mouth thinking back to the night.
Then laughing after remembering the hilarious events that took place.

" Did we even find out who was oikawas secret Santa?" He asked still giggling at the memory.

"Nope" Suga said. A couple of the guys grinning evily in the corner.

"I mean this in the nicest way possible, he kinda had it coming with how he was treating everybody." Akashi said while mindlessly combing Bukotos hair with his finger.

"Mhm, he should have come to Goth IHOP." Ushijima said, arms crossed and nodding along at his own statement.

Everyone let out a collective sigh.

Hey Friends! Sorry this took a while if you didn't notice while reading this chapter, it was gonna go in a different direction of showing them during a New years/Christmas party but I took too long 💀 anyways I don't see this story going anywhere anytime soon so again, if you have any ideas or scenario you would like me to base the chapters on PLEASE share and comment! 🖤