2.

It was during early hours of the morning, The two young adults were still peacefuly asleep on their bed. Kuroo was asleep, half sprawled and snoring, while Kenma was super hero posing, laying on his stomach, left arm across Kuroos chest , and cheek pressed on his boyfriends biceps. The sheets were tangled and crinkled from the two messy sleepers.

Neither of them being early risers, they didn't appreciate hearing the sound of the alarm coming from Kuroos phone.

"Hnnn shut it off." Kenma grumbled as he snuggled closer into Kuroos side.

" Fucking loud as hell." Kuroo sleepily mumbled as he rolled over and hit the dismiss button. He fell back into bed, reaching over, wrapping both arms and snuggling into the warm body next to him. Kenma did the same, throwing his leg over kuroos side and getting comfortable.

"...I have work" Kuroo said, his voice muffled from being pressed against Kenma. "..mhmm, but your warm.." Kenma said frowning sleepily with his eyebrows in a knot.

"Mhhm you too, maybe 5 more minutes won't hurt." Kuroo muttered, both slowly drifted back to sleep.

The second time Kuroo woke up was caused by the sound of his phone ringing. "Fuck what time is it?" He muttered as he sat up and reached for his phone. There was 7 missed calls and at least 25 messages from Bukoto. The dude doesn't know how to write full sentences in one text bubble. He dialed his Bros number, not even two rings after Bokuto picked up-

"HAY! HAY!! HAY!!! HAY!!!!" Bokuto yelled loudly through the speaker, forcing Kuroo to pull it a bit further away from his ear before it bleeds.

"Uh, good morning to you too" Kuroo said yawning, yup, he's definitely awake now.

"Dude where the hell are you?? I thought we agreed on you riding with us today, we waited as long as we can but you never answered! There's no parking Downstairs so we couldn't come knocking! We had to leave before we were late, we're one stop light away from work!!" Bokuto said in one breath. Realization downed on him as he quickly looked at his phone screen to check the time. "Shit!" "Yeah shit!! You better hurry-" Bokuto started before Akashi cut him off by adding "- Iwaizumi opens today so I would hurry unless you want to deal with his wrath." Just thinking of that had Kuroos face turn pale, he quickly fumbled out of bed. Falling on Kenma, who had been awake just still to sleepy to get up, he squeaked out an 'omph' as his heavy ass boyfriend fell on him. Kuroo yelled out a quick "Sorry Kenma!" Before running across the room shoving his uniform in a bag, deciding to change his clothes at work. He went to the bathroom to wash his face and gurgle some mouth wash before grabbing his bag along with a granola bar from the kitchen and dashing out the front door, "I'm heading out!" Was all that was heard before the door slammed shut.

Kenma was still laying in bed staring at the ceiling, upset with his chaotic wake up call, eyebrows slightly frowned he huffed and got out of bed deciding might as well start his day.

       "YOU'RE LATE!!?" Kuroo had arrived at work and was in the middle of pulling his shirt up his body when Iwaizumi showed up. Causing his head to get stuck and somehow manage to run into the locker before ripping it off his head. He was sweating buckets from running all the way here, trying to avoid THIS. Ugh.

"I'm really sorry! I accidentally overslept a bit but I'm here! I have arrived!" Kuroo said grinning. If he was being honest Iwaizumi didn't actually intimidate him personally, it's rather the fact that one, he is his boss, and two he gets pretty mean.

Iwaizumi sent him a death glare before saying a "hurry your slow ass up!" Before turning around and leaving, probably to make sure that the other idiots are doing their jobs. Kuroo let out a sigh before opening his bag to put on his uniform. Slidding the shirt over his head he tried to roll it down but it stopped just a couple of inches below his pecs. Raising his arms a bit caused his nipples to show. He stood there for a moment before he quickly pulled out the orange shorts.