Lets Rock and Roll

No PoV
-Saturday-
-5:45 A.M-

The sun was only beginning to rise in quiet Musutafu district, not alot of people were awake at this time of day, but for some people it was already a habit, one such person is (YN) (LN) a boy in his teens that could be seen in the backyard of his home, his hand was made of crystals -specifically blue diamond- as he punched a punching bag that sent it back with every hit.

"196(punch)... 197(punch)... 198(punch)... 199(punch)... 200!(SLAM)" (YN) slightly yelled as he punched the punching bag so hard that he placed a hole inside it.

He then unhooked the bag from its stand and placed a new bag on it, he then proceeded to beat the ever living s**t out of it again, that is until a girl about the same age as (YN) suddenly peeked her head from the fence.

"Morning (Yn)!" The red haired girl said with a smile.

"Hey Em, good morning." (YN) said as he continued to punch the bag.

"Hey can I borrow your chemistry notes, Mina forgot to return mine." She said.

"You know its been almost 2 weeks since you dyed your hair red and it still baffles me how beautiful you look." (YN) said with a smile.

"Haha well hurry up and get used to it since it's staying like tis for a looooong time... so about those notes." Emiya said with a smile on her face.

"Haha come by later at 8:00 and I'll lend it to you, hey since were exchanging notes can I borrow yours?" (YN) asked.

"Which one?" Emiya asked.

"History, Ms. Kirisu can be such boring and scary teacher." (YN) said.

"Yet you manage to always sleep in her class." Emiya said with a smug grin.

"Her class is right after lunch, not my fault that's the best time of day to nap." (YN) said.

"Hahaha ok ok, I'll bring you my notes later." Emiya said.

"Ok." (YN) repled as Emiya went back to her house and (YN) continued to punch the bag.

A few minutes in (YN) was beginning to get a little frustrated, you see (YN) was training for U.A that will happen in about 11 months from now, he was trying to increase the damage he deals by adding spicked edges on his knuckles but every time he tried he gets the same results... nothing.

"Uhhhhhhh! This is getting annoying!" (YN) said as he kicked the bag off of its stand.

"Woah there bud you good?" A voice from behind (YN) said.

(YN) turned around and saw a blond male wearing a T-shirt, blue pajama bottoms and slippers, this was Tateo (LN) the 7th ranked hero in Japan and (YN) father.

"Hey dad, morning." (YN) said as he sat on the ground, exhausted from the continuous punching.

"You ok son? You kicked that bag with enough force to knock even Endevour out, hahaha!" Tateo said with a smile.

"Hahaha I wish... but everything's ok, just getting a bit frustrated, I can turn my arms and legs into gems and coat my body... but why can't I even add a few spikes to my attacks?" (YN) asked.

"Listen son, your already strong as you are, besides your still young, you dont need to rush yourself, remember you dont need to finish the race in first... you just have to do your best and finish at your own pace, got it?" He asked.

"Yeah... thanks dad." (YN) said with a smile.

"No worries, now listen Mom and I have to go to the agency early today, think you can take care of Ella and Emma?" Tateo asked as he ruffled his hair.