Don't mess with the (LN) siblings

(YN) PoV
-4 days later-

It was now the end of the class, Emi told me that she had Boxing club activities today and told me to go home first, I was now currently packing my stuff since I have no club activities to do today... what was that, what club am I on? Oh well ok I'll tell you, Inam actually the Vice President of the Gemology club... what? Did you expect me to be a part of a martial arts club?

Ever since I was young I had a deep fascination of rare stones and gems, so when I learned that there was a club for this here I jumped at the opportunity to join it, besides this club is fun, we go to caves, mines, and alot of beautiful places to search and study gems, I actually found my Sapphire and Ruby during a trip of ours.

"(YN) can I talk to you for a sec.?" The student council President asked.

"Sure thing Soma, what do you need?" I asked as I slung my bag on my shoulder.

"Do you know Aldera Jr. high?" Soma asked.

"Yeah, I have a few friends that go there... why?" I asked.

"Well you see the President from Aldera and I were talking about the annual inter-school festival that happens every year, he told me he has the plans... but." He trailed of.

"But what?" I asked.

"Aldera have some... mean people there and when I went there a few days ago I was threatened by this boy with sandy blond hair, he called me an 'extra' and said that he will kill me the next time he sees me, and-" I cut him off.

"So to cut this short you want me to either go with you or get the plans myself, am I right?" I asked.

"I want you to go with me... please?" He asked.

"Sure thing Soma, besides I haven't seen Izuku for awhile, It'll be nice to catch up a bit." I said.

Aldera Jr. high

We were currently infront of the school and we saw that they were already some students leaving, I turned to my right and saw Soma shaking, I looked towards the front and saw the guy he was talking about, he was surrounded by other guys and some of the the students were avoiding him.

"Come on Soma, lets get the papers and leave." I said as I walked towards the building.

"W-Wait (YN)!" He said.

The boy beside the guy with the blond hair tapped his shoulder and pointed at me and Soma, his face became angry and he marched towards us.

"THE HELL ARE YOU HERE YOU BASTARD!?" He yelled towards Soma.

"I-I-I-" Soma stuttered in fear.

"Were just here to get a few files, we dont want any trouble." I said.

"Well you just found trouble!" He said angrily.

"Well nice to meet you trouble, names (YN)." I said, the people hearing this laughed.

"Are you making fun of me you bastard, you think I'm an idiot!?" He asked while gritting his teeth.

"You said it not me." I responded.

"THATS IT!" He yelled as he punched me in the face, but I just stood there and took it.

"Self defence... has been established." I said as I roundhouse kicked him in the face, he then fell down, while he was down there I placed my foot on his back.

"GAH!" He yelled.

"So are we done here?" I asked.

"NOT A CHANCE, GET HIM OFF ME!" He yelled.