I am broken, but not beaten

Last Time

The creature then roared and swatted (YN) away like a bug, even though he was made of diamonds (YN) was still launched in the air and slammed on a nearby wall.

"Well... this got... weird." (YN) said as he stood back up and got into a fighting position.

The villain Moth and (YN) just stared at each other sizing one another, suddenly a quiet klang of something metallic was heared and the two charged at each other ready to beat the s**t out of the other one.
============================

No PoV

The now transformed monster and (YN) were currently in the middle of an empty road, bright Green eyes met empty compound eyes, each one refusing to look away.

"So... how does it feel to give up your humanity?" (YN) asked as he turned into a silverish colour with a few hints of some kind of emerald coloured stone, it was something that looked... out of this world.

"Graaahhh raaaahh rrraaaahhhh!" The monster yelled acting like a cornered beast

The monster then flew towards (YN) with lighting speed, but (YN) did not move he only placed his arm up.

The monster then bit (YN) with its massive fangs, however as soon as the monster bit down (YN) arm the only thing that broke... was the monsters teeth, he roared in pain as he flew back trying to at least process what happened.

"I know your a monster now, but I know what your thinking... 'Why did my teeth break?" and judging by how you charged at me so wildly I guess your fangs are tough enough to at least crack diamonds or any other Earthly Gemstone... but this stone in special, I found it when I was a small kid, during a meteor shower, it was small about the size of a marble... a rare meteorite that had both Stone and Metalic properties, hence the name Stony-Iron Meteorite." (YN) while the monster just stared at him.

The monster just stood there unmoving, scared of what (YN) could do to him, fearing for his life, suddenly a tree like object attempted to slam the beast but he was able to fly outl of tge way.

A man in a blue spandex suit suddenly jumped down from the nearest building, this was Kamui Woods a new pro hero that debuted a few days ago.

"Prepare to be captured you ugly creature!" Kamui Woods said.

"Yo Tree man thanks for the assistance." (YN) said with a smile.

"Back down civilian, I can handle this on my own, you will just be a liability." Kamui said.

"Excuse me!?" (YN) said slightly offended.

"ADVANCE!" Kamui yelled as he just blindly rushed towards the giant moth.

"WAIT YOU IDIOT DONT!" (YN) yelled.

"HAVE AT THEE MONSTER! LAQUERED CHAIN PRI-" he was cut off by the giant moth flying towards him and grabbing him by the shoulders and forcing him to look deep into his eyes.