Nineteen

Chapter 19

THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME VIOLENCE IN IT, IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE. PLEASE SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER. 

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.  NOW TO THE CHAPTER 

Sophia 

I was praying to Allah because he was all Hearer and Seer. This pain was too much for me, being kidnapped twice! One by a maniac, obsessed Ex and now by this man.

"Ya Allah save me, let me be free. He's going to truly break me this time. Ya Allah, you were the one who saved and protected prophet Yunus inside the fish. Please hear my cries. Ya Allah, guide, protect and pardon all my sins." I was visibly shaking with fear of the unknown.

"Bring her out," a voice boomed out.

Some men came inside and held my hand. I thrashed around "Please save me, don't take me to..." My words were cut off by a slap.

"Say one more word there and then I will be glad to make your death painful and slow" snarled the man, making me shrivel away.

"Chain her down," the person growled out and I physically tensed as he looked at me with so much hatred.

What had I done so wrong to deserve so much hatred? What were my mistakes that he wanted to destroy me so badly?

I was already brimming with tears.

I missed you, mama,Lut, Maryam and especially Yusuf. I loved you all. I was saying my last prayer.

"Cuff her hands and legs, discard her clothes. I'm going to destroy and damage you so badly that even your husband won't be able to repair you," the man said with complete wickedness.

"What did I say about us meeting again, little Sophy," he said.

"What a pleasant way to meet you," I reply sarcastically in my head.

My hands and legs were cuffed to the chair and with nothing except for my underwear and I started crying profusely.

"Little Sophy, I just want to ask you some questions, but now you are a crying mess" he shook his head in disapproval 

His voice changed; it was hard, dark. "What did I tell you about crying?" he asked, taking a whip out and whipping me on my exposed leg.

I cried out in pain. It hurt more than what I was used to from him. I choked and replied, "It is a sign of weakness sir" my body was trembling tremendously 

"And what are you doing?" He spat in my face. 

"I'm crying," I was a sobbing mess now.

"What's the punishment for it?" He asked tilting his head, his eyes glinted evilly. 

"Twenty whips," I whimpered.

He patted my head adorably when it was nothing. "Even after many years, you still remembered." chuckled the man. 

"No, don't hurt me, please," I wept but he only gave me a sadistic smirk.

"Sorry is not good enough. You will receive the whippings and with each one of it, you will feel the consequences of crying," he explained while I wailed loudly.

Without warning he brought his whip and slashed it against my open thigh. It felt like my breath had been sucked out of me as I jerked against the chair. I tried to push myself up but the cuff forced me back.

I counted to twenty and by the end, my voice was hoarse from screaming. Black dots started forming in my vision as I finally succumbed to darkness.