Chapter 9 ~ Secrets

You wake with a scream, Severus jolts awake. You felt awful, the dream was back, and even worse, your body shook in pain, as if electricity was going through it. Severus checked your head, you were cold, sweating and shivering. Quickly Snape brought you into a hug and you laid your head on his chest.

You felt tears prick your eyes as your body shook violently "It hurts" you moan, nuzzling into him further.

"I can brew you something" he cooed "To make you feel better".

You nod "I would like that very much.." you mumble. You stop shaking and relax into Severus' warm arms. He lets you go of you and quickly leaves the room. You wipe your tears and go to find Severus.

You come across a smallish room with a cauldron in the fireplace. Severus leaned over it, a book in one hand and in the other different ingredients.

"This wouldn't take a moment," he said, hearing you enter. Turning to you he sees watches you looking down into the pot. He smiles at your beauty, and reaching out he tucks his hair behind your ear.

Putting another ingredient in he stirs the pot. Your stomach growls and you sigh.

"Have you got any food?" you ask

"I don't eat much..." Snape said, putting another ingredient into the pot.

"Then I" you say, "Will go out shopping," you say. Checking your pockets you found £50 on you which was enough cash for now.

You come back with some food and get cooking spaghetti, filling the house with delicious smells, for probably the first time. Snape smelled it from upstairs, investigating it he peeks around the door to see you making the food and lading it into bowls.

"Sit" you say. Snape walks up and you put it in front of him. He was silent while he ate but stared at you through it. You smile and go a little red as he smirks.

You hear a ting from upstairs and Severus quickly leaves the room, he brings down a small bottle and places it in front of you.

"This is a calming vial" he said "it will give you sweet dreams and a calm mind"

You take the vial and swallow the mixture. You look at Snape who had his chin resting on his hands and he looked at you, deep into your eyes.

"You must know this about me" he suddenly said. His keen eyes quickly scanned around the room and he looked back at you. "It may be better if I show you" he mutters, he hesitated, and you nod. He put his hands on your temples he lets you into his mind.