Chapter 21 ~ The Whole School Knows?

Your class sit in History of magic. Bored and confused. You were not there as you usually are, with no sign of a note or an explanation.

Severus' class were relieved that he wasn't there but there was no cover teacher or note to explain what had happened.

You woke with a loud knock on the door. Snape yawned and got up from the bed.

"Professor Snape?" someone asked from the other side of the door.

Severus opened his eyes and got up, not realising he didn't have a shirt on, showing his slightly toned chest. He opened the door harshly he looked down at the knocker. "What?" he hissed.

"professor, sorry to disturb you, but it's the second period and..." she quickly looked away at the sight of her fearsome Potions master with no shirt on.

"What do you mean it's second period?!" he snarls.

"It's because it is sir" she said. "Is that professor (l/n)?" she asked suddenly.

"It's none of your business" he snarled quickly shutting the door.

"wake up" Severus cooed and you yawn.

"What time is it?" you ask.

"Second period," he says.

"Fuck" you shout, quickly Grabbing your clothes (you had been sleeping in your bra and pants) you put them on and rush out of the room, passed the student and to your classroom.

You burst into your class, panting. "So sorry class" you mumble, trying to fix your hair "I was caught up with something. Actually, there are only five minutes till break. You can go, just read page 394"

You put your head down on the desk and sigh. This was going to be interesting.

The news of you and Severus spread around the school like wildfire over break. People split into those who believed the rumour and those who laughed and ignored it.

You prepare for your next lesson. Dreading what was to come, it was second years, notorious at trying to get out of lessons by any means.

"Morning class" you mutter as they filed in. "Please take out your books and turn to page-""Do you have sex with Snape?" a particular annoying student asked.

You glare at him. "And where did you get that notion from?" you ask

"Well, it would be the reason Snape wasn't in potions first period and why Melony saw you in his bed."

The whole class started laughing and you sat, your fingers clasped on the bridge of your nose.

"you should not concern yourself with rumours Mr Nicholson," you say "Now back to the lesson."

"Is he on top?" someone shouted.

You snap your eyes up, unsure who said it. "Who said that?" you ask annoyed. No answer but you heard sniggering from the back of the classroom.

"detention Mr Nicholson this afternoon," you said "For waisting lesson time"

The room went quiet for the rest of the lesson. But walking out into the corridors you heard people chatting and theorising.

You opened the door to the staff common room and slumped into the chair.

"how many did you send to detention?" Severus asked.

"one" you hiss.

"I have five for detention for tomorrow" Severus sighed.

"This is my fault... I forgot to set the alarm" you mumble. Severus said nothing to reply.

professor McGonagall walked in and smirked. "Seems like you two have got the school talking," she said.

You put your head in your hands. "Don't worry, they will soon forget" Mcgonagall said.

"Hope so" you mumble.