Haru Light

This is just a chapter for the people who want to know more about Haru!

______________________

Name: Haru Light

Age: 23

Hair color: reddish brown/straight

Eye color: brown/yellow eyes

Magic: none

Hobbies: reading, playing soccer, swimming and painting

Family: lives in another country

Current home: In Magnolia

Job: works in the tax office and has a part time job in a Library

Likes: animals, books, cooking

Dislikes: noise, messy things, violence

Love interest: Lucy Heartfilia

Personality: a quiet, rather introverted person. He has a few friends, doesn't like partying and doesn't drink too much alcohol. He's very hygienic and takes care of his appearance. He is more the shy type but he has no problem with showing his confident side, especially at work. He shows his feelings with words and kind gestures and treats women like a gentleman with lots of respect. He doesn't like conflicts so he avoids them.
He isn't the type to wear baggy or comfortable clothes. His clothes are neat and businessman like. Always wearing skinny jeans and a blouse.

Childhood friend of Lucy.
They only played for about 3 years when they were already 7 years old.
His family stopped visiting after the death of Layla Heartfilia.
Lucy and him only saw each other on special occasions but never really talked to each other anymore.
He never had the courage to visit her on his own nor to talk to her when they saw each other.
He had feelings for her since they visited them on her 16th birthday, it was the first time the Heartfilia family celebrated her birthday so openly, probably to find a suitable man for her to marry.
However, they didn't talk to each other.
He could only fall for her beauty and brains and he always wished he could have talked to her.

Looks somewhat line this, just with darker hair: