Girls talk

Enjoy!
_____________________________

Narrator's P.O.V,  at Lucy's apartment

„Soooo Lucy~" Cana sang and was immediately interrupted by Lucy.
„Before you say anything, can anyone tell me WHY on earth my apartment is always used by literally everyone?" the Blonde cried and pointed at Cana, Levy, Juvia, Mira, Lisanna, Touka, Carla, Wendy and Erza who were sitting on every possible place in her room.
„Because it's so comfy here!" Mira happily explained.
„We're sorry" Wendy apologized and guiltily looked away.
„This place really smells nice, just like you" Lisanna pointed out, making the Blonde blush.
„Stop! You almost sounded like Natsu" Lucy said.
„Talking about Natsu-san, what kind of relationship do you and Natsu-san have?" Touka, basically the Newbie asked shyly.
„W-We're friends!" Lucy responded and her face turned into a darker shade of red.
„Just friends? When we were doing the 100 years quest mission, didn't you tell me that Natsu burned all the guys away who were flirting with you?" Erza reminded her.
„Uhhhh— I-I don't remember" the Blonde obviously lied.
„Wendy, Carla...you were there too, right?" Erza turned to the two best friends and they only nodded as a response.
„Jealousy!!!" Juvia yelled and flushed.
„Exactly!" Cana and Lisanna agreed.
„No! You got it all wrong! Natsu doesn't know anything about romance at all" Lucy mumbled.
„How do you know that?" Mira asked.
„Come on! You know him better than me, don't you? When I first joined the guild, everyone told me that Natsu is hella dense and after I got to know him more, I couldn't agree more!" the celestial mage crossed her arms.

„That may be the past though..." Mira said.
„Natsu and I were really close while growing up and I agree that he's the most dense person in the world, but I'm sure that he knows what love is" Lisanna added.
„Maybe he was smarter back then, Lisanna..." Lucy mumbled as she looked away.
„Huh?" the other girls wondered.
„I feel like after you died and he met me, he kind of got dumber when it comes to love?" Lucy wondered herself.
She didn't understand what she was saying either.
„Jealousy?!" Juvia called out again, taking Lucy by surprise and making the others laugh.
„How?!" Lucy scoffed.
Lisanna began to giggle, stood up and walked up to her Blonde friend.
„Natsu didn't get dumber, he got better at hiding his feelings instead" she said and grabbed Lucys shoulders.
„What do you mean?" Lucy asked and stared into the big blue eyes of her friend.
„I know what you mean. You think Natsu showed his feelings way more with me back then, than he does with you right now, right?"
„Kinda...?"
„Well, Natsu was really young back then and I don't think he understood his feelings.
Now that he's all grown up I think he knows what he feels which leads him to be better at hiding them for his own good" she explained.
„So to put it short, Natsu only seems to be dense when it comes to romance because he's good at hiding his feelings" she continued.

„I don't think that's the case" Cana exclaimed, making everyone look at her.
„He's not a complicated person.
Furthermore, he doesn't know how to express what he feels" the Brunette added while she took a sip of her drink.
„You mean...." Lisanna mumbled deep in thoughts.
„Exactly. Instead of showing his emotions with words, how our dear Lucy wants him to, he rather shows them with actions" she ended her sentence by stretching herself.
„Oh! I know what you mean! Lucy, didn't you say that after Natsu came back, after he left for a year, that he didn't really apologize to you?" Mira turned to Lucy.
„Uhm, yeah" Lucy answered.
„But didn't he promise you right after that he'd bring the guild back together?" she dugged in deeper.
„So.......?"
„What if that was his way of apologizing?" the Model hypothesized.

The whole room was silent.

„This is too much thinking!" Erza called out after 5 minutes of dead silence.
„I know right?!" Lisanna agreed and both held their heads, symbolizing their headache.