Part 5

"So, you guys didn't kiss?" Hannah questioned a bit disappointed, her arms crossed. "No, Hannah. We didn't kiss. It's the first time I see the guy,"

"Your point being?" She rolls her bunny eyes behind the back of her head. One day, they'll get stuck back there. "Did you kiss the giant?" I ask in return. "No, I didn't because I'm decent, and kissing on the first date is wrong," Hannah answered. 

"Uh, so then why are you so upset that I didn't kiss Jungkook?" She turned abruptly to face me and exhaled profoundly. "Listen. In case you've forgotten, you're the whore out of the two of us," Her reaction bewildered me. "Since when?" I question, shocked to have heard such words come from her filthy mouth. "Since forever. Don't act like you forgot," Hannah says, flipping the closed sign to open. 

"Very subtle," 

"But, you got it, right?"

Laughing was the only reaction I could get out of that conversation. Hannah is hilarious, but I can't be angered by it. After all, she was somewhat right. I was a dirty whore in her eyes, and I always questioned why and where the name originated. It was a silly nickname that I earned by thinking dirty most of the time. 

"You said that he was coming again to see you?" Hannah asks curiously, cleaning the windows. "That's what he said, but we'll see," 

Hannah and I had another opening shift down at the arcade for the nth time this week. Since Hannah is my best friend, and I can tolerate her chatty mouth, she manages to make time go by much faster. Every minute with her was an hour outside of work. One way or another, she was making miracles happen.

"What did you do for your date yesterday?" I ask Hannah curiously. "Namjoon took me to the carnival, and we got on a few rides just like you and ponyboy did," She shrugged, cutting the sentence short. "Anything else?" I was curious, wanting to know every detail.

"He threw up," She said, forming a thin line with her lips. 

"He what!?" I yelled aloud. "You're lying!" I couldn't resist holding my laughter much longer. "Hannah, you have to be shitting me, right?" She shook her head, holding back her laughter. "I wish I was, man. He puked his heart out," I slapped my mouth so hard that I made my gums bleed. 

"I couldn't do much about it because it took a while for him to collect himself, but yeah, man," She shrugged, crossing her arms. "I tried not to make it awkward because I knew that he was embarrassed. After that, we went on the kitty rides since the adult rides were too much for him to handle,"

Although it might not seem as hilarious as I paint it to be, Hannah narrates her stories to make it worthwhile. It's how she manages to stand there like a monotone comedian, expressing her story with simple words, a straight face, and zero body language. The girl is talented. 

"Anyway, promise me that you won't bring it up around him," I lock my lips and smile. It was a narrative that I would never disregard. "Gee," I wipe my forming tears and let out a sigh. "Good one,"

"Stop. You're making me feel bad," Hannah jokes. "Feeling bad enough to throw up?" I crack a joke, sending me into endless tears and loud laughter. "I hate you." Hannah smiles lightly, refraining from laughing.

"When is ponyboy getting here?" She continued questioning the arrival of Jungkook. 
"I'm not sure. Jungkook got here a little later than expected last night. He helped me close and clean," She nods, "Is that why the place is still dirty? What the hell did you use to clean around here?" She asked, wiping the surface of the counter with her index finger. "Filthy," She shook her head, disappointed. 

When two o'clock came around the corner, I walked the floor to ensure that the present customers were doing well. As I walked around, gazing out of the windows, I see Jungkooks car parked just outside. Immediately, I did my best not to get overly excited about it, but I felt the butterflies kick in deep inside. 

He must have just arrived since the car was not there a few minutes ago. As I waited for him to leave the vehicle, a pair of hands covered my eyes from behind. I let out a small gasp and smiled when I heard his voice. 

"Guess who?" He said, letting out a chuckle. 

"Ponyboy!" I turn quickly to face Jungkook, who shook his head. "Seriously?" He asks, squinting his eyes cutely. "Is that how you greet me?" "I'm kidding," I laugh, giving his chest a soft push.

"You were waiting for me, huh?" He questions, pointing at his car. "How long have you been standing there?" 

"Not long," I responded awkwardly. 

"You stood there for about a minute," He answers for me.  "How would you know?"

Jungkook licks his lips, tilts his head cutely to the side and smiles. "Watch," He says, withdrawing his phone from within his fitted, black jeans pocket. He plays a short video from his camera roll that showed how he quietly entered the building, videoing himself and fixing his hair before flipping the camera to catch me standing at the window waiting for him. He was right. I must have stood there for some time before he caught me off guard. 

"Well, I thought you were in the car," I try to convince him. "Hmm, If I were excited to see you, I wouldn't be in the car that long," He says, sending a light blush upon my cheeks. 

"You're excited to see me?" I question, happily. "Of course," He shows a cheeky grin that made my heart spiral. "I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to see you again," Something about the way he speaks makes my knees weak. 

"You're cute when you're sweet," I tell him. "Only when I'm sweet?" Jungkook asks, crossing his arms, tilting his head to the side like a puppy. "You're cute when you're nervous too," He nods, drawing circles on the inside of his cheek with his tongue. "So are you," Jungkook smirks lightly before opening his arms wide. "Come here," He chuckles softly, asking for an embrace.

Without hesitation, I walk up, giving Jungkook the quick embrace he requested. Jungkook smelled that of fresh, clean laundry. "Do you always smell this good?" I ask curiously, sniffing the crook of his black turtleneck. "Do you want to find out?" He asks, smirking with a chuckle. 

"Calm down, ponyboy," As my hand taps his chest, I could feel the firm muscle that lies behind his thin shirt. It was attractive. "Oof," I let out a groan, failing to resist the sexiness. "What is it?" He asks, laughing at my reaction. "Jungkook, your physique is mmm," I tell him, wanting to touch his chest one more time. Hannah was right. I am a whore.

I gave his body another look before shaking my head as dirty thoughts crossed my mind. "You like what you see?" Jungkook was quick to provide me with a spin to get a full view of his godly proportions. His hair pulled back, the short-sleeve, black, Dri Fit turtleneck tucked into his fitted black jeans with the silver chain that hung over his neck was madly attractive. I lost my mind, staring at him.

"I have to get back to work," I excuse myself, walking away from the man who would be solely responsible for my death. "Oh, come on," Jungkook laughs, seizing my hand. As cliche as it may sound, I felt a tingly sensation at the tips of my fingers. Luckily, I managed to reach the counter in time to avoid melting for him. 

"What took you so long?" Hannah asks, approaching me from the backroom. I tried to signal her that Jungkook was behind me, but her blind, bat ass didn't realize. "When is your boyfriend getting here?" She questioned. My heart dropped at her choice of words. I'm most likely going to hear this from Jungkook later.

"Hannah," I glare at her with a fake, forced smile that meant no good. "This is Jungkook," I say, turning around to present him to her. As her eyes shift from me to Jungkook, her eyes widen as if she had caught onto her mistake. 

"Oh-Oh," She smiles awkwardly at Jungkook, who was leaning over the counter behind me. 

"Jungkook, hi. It's nice to meet you finally," She extends her hand to greet him formally. "Wow, you're very good looking," She compliments almost inaudibly. Jungkook smiled in return, introducing himself briefly before turning his attention back to me. "What time do you get off today?" He asks, flashing another dazzling smile.

"The next person comes in fifteen minutes," I tell him. "Where do you want to go today?" Jungkook questions, resting his face on the palm of his hand. "You're taking me out?" I ask a bit curious. He mentioned stopping by to see me but never told me about what he was planning.
"I don't see why not. Unless you have other things to do?"

"Oh, not at all," I chuckle. "What do you have in mind? I chose yesterday," Jungkook shrugs lightly, "I like letting you pick, but if you want me to decide, then maybe we can catch a movie or something?" He suggests. I was down to do anything with him honestly. 

"I'll follow you to your place so you can get ready. You can leave your car and ride with me instead," I love a man who plans. 

Anticipating the movies allowed time to skip forward, and shortly, Hannah and I parted ways. Jungkook followed behind me on the way home, allowing me to get ready for the uncertified date. He was kind enough to wait in the car but lucky for him; he didn't have to wait long as I managed to freshen up very soon. 

To Be Continued