CH 5: Moo Shu to Go

[EDITED]

I was awoken by the alarm on my phone. For some random reason, I put an alarm on last night. My reason? No idea. I grabbed my phone and turned off the alarm and looked at the time. 7:08 am. I got up and walked to my bathroom. On the way, I grabbed my outfit for the day. I quickly changed into the outfit:

I got out of the bathroom and grabbed my stuff

I got out of the bathroom and grabbed my stuff. I looked at my phone and see I got a text from Iz. I opened it and read the message. . .

Sis for life🥰💖

S.F.L🥰💖: Long story short, Valentine talked to Clary from her necklace and Alec took it so incase Valentine can somehow hurt us. She said she saw her mother, alive. I'm going to talk to Clary. If you want to come, I'll be waiting near my room.

Me: On my way
Seen 7:26 am

I put my phone in my back pocket and left to Izzy's room. I look and see her waiting. She sees me and walks away. I quickly follow her. As we walk around a corner, we see Clary sitting down on a bench. We stand next to her.

"There you are" Iz said. "Are you okay?"

"I saw my mom. Then your brother-" she was cut off by Iz.

"I heard. And I told Tris about it because this lady was sleeping and needed to get her ass of the bed" she bumped her shoulder with mine. I rolled my eyes. "And believe me, there have been many times where I wanted to kill Alec." Clary sighs. Iz sits next to Clary while visit on the other side of Clary.

"Look, I know Alec can be a pain in the ass most of the time, but he means well. I agreed with Alec, the necklace is very dangerous and it could possibly be a danger to everyone in this Institute and you don't know it" I tell Clary.

"I'll take the risk on my own" Clary says. I scoff, this girl is really stupid.

"I'm going to the training area" I announced. Iz nods and I walk off.

As I walk into the training area, I see Jace training. I quietly grab a seraph blade and make my way to him. I stand in a fighting position while he looks at me, confused. He looks at my position and then does the same. Then, we started to fight. A/N: I'm not going into detail because I can't write fighting scenes

When we finished, I had Jace on the ground with me straddling him as my blade was on his throat. We then turned our head when we heard a sound and saw that we had a audience. Iz, Clary and. . . mother!? I get off Jace as we get up.

"Maryse" Jace says as he and mother hug "Hey. It's great to see you." Mother then turns to me and hugs me.

"Hello mother. How are you? How's everyone in Indris? Where's Max?" I ask as we pull away from the hug.