A Bloody Fate

I do not own Harry Potter or Dracula

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1476, Wallachia

In the humongous building known as Castlevania, 4 figures stood in a room. 3 of them surrounded a tall man in the middle of the room.

The man in question was Vladimir Tepes III or more commonly known as Dracula. He coughed up blood as he collapsed onto his knees. The three people surrounding him was a Vampire Hunter known as Trevor Belmont. A Speaker Magician called Sypha Belnades. The final figure was a Dhampir known as Alucard.

Dracula clutched his chest as he stared them down "Well done... You've defeated me..." He gazed his blood red eyes on Alucard "Son... Take care of yourself... More than I ever did."

He moved himself to lay against the wall and closed his eyes with a final breath. Trevor put a hand on Alucard's shoulder "We should leave. Now." He nodded before walking away from his father. The  others walked away as well. Leaving Dracula in the coldness of the room.

A skeletal figure in robes wielding a scythe approached the man. This was Death, the Reaper of Souls. He spoke with a raspy voice "My master. This is not the end for you. For your spirit shall live on, within another body. The boy with lightning on his forehead. Your brides shall await your rebirth."

With that, Death held his hand out, taking Dracula's soul, leaving him to dissolve into dust. Death held the black and red mixed soul within his hand before dissolving into shadow.

And so Dracula's influence would disappear from the world... For now.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

1981

Three women walked through the misty community known as Privet Drive, sensing their master's powers. It was a beautiful night for the vampiresses.

The first vampiress wore a green dress with bright green eyes and straight black hair, this was Verona. The second vampiress had curly brown hair and yellow eyes, she wore a yellow two piece dress, exposing her belly button, this was Marishka. The third vampiress had red curly hair and purple eyes while wearing a pink dress, this was Aleera.

They were the Brides of Dracula that have long awaited the arrival of their master.

Verona stared down the buildings with distaste "These mundane... Believing themselves to be normal as they fatten themselves." Marishka gave her fellow wife a toothy grin "More for us to feast upon~" Verona hummed in agreement. Aleera turned her head to stare down one particular building "This is it... This is where our master lives."

The three brides walked down the path towards the house. Verona grabbed the door knocker and knocked three times. Soon enough, a Walrus of a man appeared and sneered at the three women "What in God's name do you three women want? What are those horrid dresses you're wearing in this bloody time at night!?"

The brides suppressed a sneer as Verona used her hypnotism on the fat man. "Come now. You're a gentleman. Surely you can invite us inside?" Vernon's posture changed as his eyes dulled "Yes, of course. Come on in."

He stepped aside and let the three women inside "He's not worth feasting on. Kill him." Verona ordered which prompted Marishka to sneak her hand around his head before ripping it off with ease, blood pooled around the floor as Marishka raised his head above her mouth, her tongue sticking out as she drank the blood that showered from the severed head. A baby's cry could be heard from the second floor. Verona looked up before looking at Marishka and shifted her head to the stairs. The yellow bride nodded with a sadistic grin as she made her way upstairs.