Chapter 1

I was back from hell aka school. It wasn't actually hell cause I was the teachers' favourite student and admired by most of the other students. But I didn't have any friends which makes school kinda boring. It was the end of the semester so summer breaks start tomorrow.

Well anyways, I was home if you can even call it that. I was shocked to see police cars in front of our house. I rushed inside to look for Sam and instead I found a woman in her late twenties looking around the place.

" Is everything alright ? I questioned her. " Are you Sophia, dear? " I nodded and she continued " Well honey you see your step father was arrested for money laundering and there are many cases of theft and a murder case against him. So he is gonna be in jail for a long time. I am Evanna, from the foster care."

To say that I was shocked was an understatement. I mean I knew he was a good for nothing man and that he stole things but murder? You have got to be kidding me.

" Okay, so what happens to me now, do I get shifted to an orphanage?" " About that dear your father has decided to adopt you." she said. " I think you are confusing me with someone else. My father is dead." Now I was confused. All my life my mom told me that my father was dead whenever I asked about him and even if he wasn't then why the heck did he not try to contact me?"
" No dear I am positive it's your father."
She informed me that he lived in America and that my flight was tonight.

5 hrs later in the airport.
We were now in the airport. I was wearing👇

I also had a jacket on

We were waiting for our fight and we were going to America. I learnt that my father's name is Daniel Valentino. His name sounds familiar can't recall it though. "Passengers to flight 351 to New York kindly come to the boarding area." and that was our call. Well toodles London!