Chapter 5

I woke at around 7 I guess.  I can never have a good sleep because of the nightmares. I did the morning routine and changed.

And then went to the kitchen looking for something to fill me up

And then went to the kitchen looking for something to fill me up.  I drank  a glass of water and started making breakfast for everyone cause it would be good to be on their good side if I am alone with them for three months, right?

I Don't wanna brag but I am a pretty good cook. I made pancakes, expresso chocolate chip scones, bacon stripes, eggs and finger sandwiches.

By the time I was done it was around 8. Alessandro came first with a cup in his hand. He had bangs under his eyes and it looked like he didn't sleep at all last night. He didn't notice me and went straight to refill his cup with coffee I think.

"Morning " I said wanting my presence to be known. He was startled at first but soon recovered and greeted back. He saw the dining table and asked " Did you make everything?" shock evident in his voice." Yup, I woke up early so I decided to make everyone breakfast." I answered back. It wasn't exactly a lie.  He settled at the head of the table and soon the others started to fill in. 

First it was Elijah, then Luca and then Xavi. Everyone was there other than Alexander. " Luca go and call Xander" Elijah told Luca. He groaned and wanted to protest but one glare from Elijah was enough to send him to Xander's room.

I assumed Xander was not a morning person since everyone other than him was up and my theory was soon proved right when we heard a piercing shout, it sounded like Alexander and soon enough he was down drenched in water and only in some sweats."Where the hell is that fucker Luca? He fucking poured water on me." he shouted.

"Stop shouting and cussing. " Alessandro said with a voice laced with authority. At the same time Luca made his appearance and immediately got seated as if he wasn't the reason Alexander was wet. It looked like Elijah had enough of it because he told Alexander to change and the others to dig in.  Everyone complemented my cooking and after breakfast Xavi invited me to play with him. We played in the arcade for a while but Alessandro told that me that  I had to go shopping. It was totally unreasonable. I mean i didn't need anymore clothes but Lilah said that my clothes weren't enough to fill up half of the closet. In my defense my closet was too big. And since no one was free I had to go with Alexander. Just great.(note the sarcasm).

I got dressed and headed downstairs.

He was already down and had an annoyed expression

He was already down and had an annoyed expression. We went to a mall and every store looked pretty expensive. We went to many stores. Right now we were in Gucci and Alexander asked himself to accept a call. I was looking through shirts when I felt a harsh pull on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a girl with her cakes in makeup. She was barely wearing anything.

"Hey bring me the XL size for this." the girl said rudely showing me a dress. "I don't work here" I told her. "Well then what do you think you are doing here slit?  Can you even afford anything here?  Get out of here before I call the security."

I was about to reply to her when a deep voice inturupted."What's happening here?" I turned around and saw an angry Alexander. "oh nothing Mr.Valentino I was just showing this whore her place. Don't worry you won't see her again. " barbie said.

"The only person I don't wanna see is you and she is my sister and get out of here bitch." Alexander said pulling me towards him.  He pulled me out of the store towards the food court. " Don't let anyone talk to you like that." he told me. We ordered McDonalds and I excused myself to go to the washroom.

As I was getting out I saw a man in his late thirties standing in front of the toilet. I tried walking past him but he grabbed my wrist and forcefully pushed me into the washroom. I tried screaming but he covered my mouth and started touching me. One of his hand was pinning me and the other was on my thigh dangerously near my private part. He then kissed me and I felt disgusted. He reminded me of Sam when he and his friends would touch me inappropriately. I gave up trying to be free knowing it would be of no use looking at our sizes. Tears were streaming down my eyes. I closed my eyes and suddenly felt his weight lifted of me and heard a grunt.

I opened  my eyes to see Alexander beating that man to a pulp. He hit the man till he lost conscious. Then Alexander did something that definitely surprised me. He hugged me.