Chapter 4

Dad,Alexander, Luca and two other boys probably Alessandro and Elijah were seated in the table. As we entered all eyes were on me which was definitely bad for my anxiety.  Dad told me to take a seat.

But the only seat available was between Alessandro and Alexander. I was already scared of Alexander and Alessandro also had the same intimidating aura around him.

As I sat down Dad asked them to introduce themselves.
"I am Elijah and I am 22 bambola(baby doll). You can come to me if you need anything." Elijah said smiling which I gladly returned. He had a comforting aura around him.
"I am Alessandro bambina(baby girl) and welcome home. "
I was confused but decided not to question it.
I have noticed that they all use Italian so that means that they probably know Italian. I am gonna pretend I don't know Italian so they I can eavesdrop on their conversations. I know I shouldn't but I don't trust them. I feel like they are hiding something from me.

We had Lasagna for dinner and it was delicious. But since Sam, my father who doesn't deserve the title used to starve me I can't eat much.

Daniel cleared his throat and said "Since all of you are here, I have something to say." We all looked at them and my he continued " I will be gone for three months on a business trip."

" I will be leaving tonight and Alessandro will be in charge." said Dad. Now he has got to be kidding. There was no way I would live alone with five strangers that to boys. I excused myself from the table and went to my room. Thankfully I remembered the way.

I brushed my teeth and got ready for bed.  I was deep in thought about what I was gonna do for three months  that I didn't realise dad coming in. I only got out of my trance when he hugged me.

"I am sorry honey. I am leaving so soon but the conference is really important." "It's fine dad." "Thanks princess." he kissed me on the forehead and left not before saying good night. I fell asleep after a few hours.