Part 1: Discovering Powers and Revenge

(Y/n)'s pov.:

I woke up on a grassfield somewhere unfamiliar.

"What the-"

*Sobb* behind me I heard sobbing. As I turned around, I saw my friends and mother standing around something.

"What are you guys doi-" I stopped, once I noticed what they were looking at.

*Here rests (Y/n) (L/n). Loving Son and great friend.*

"B-But I'm right here! Come on guys, that's not funny!"

I wanted to grab Henry's shoulder, but my hand simply phased through him.

"Huh?!" I looked at my hand. 

Suddenly the surrounding changed. Everyone looked older.

Again the surrounding began to change. It did so multiple times.

Everytime they became older. But with every change, they started to don't show up anymore.

"Guys....please....."

Yet another change, I saw my mom's grave next to mine. No one else but one person remained at my grave.

It was raven.

But she slowly turned around and walked away.

"No.....please....."

Suddenly my hands began to turn purple. The skin on my body began to rot. On my fingers only bones remained, but they too slowly started to turn to dust. It began to climb up my body.

"I-I......DON'T WANT TO BE FORGOTTEN!!!"

..........

My eyes shot open, while I was breathing heavily. I felt pain all over my body. I noticed that I was in a hospital bed, in the middle of the night.

Moments later, the memories from before I fell unconcious hit me.

'That's right. I crashed into the club with that robot......... All of my work with the nanobots, destroyed...'

I looked down in sadness, when I noticed a hand holding mine.

Looking to the side, I saw Raven sitting besides the bed, holding my hand while sleeping.

'No...(Y/n)......I'm sorry....' she was mumbling in her sleep.

I gently caressed her hair with my other hand, which seemed to calm down her a bit.

I carefully got her hand off of mine, before I tried to stand up.

After a few tries and holding onto the bed, I finally managed to stand normally.

It was then, when I noticed another person sitting on a chair near my bed.

It was my mom. She seem to have fallen asleep in the chair. She had (H/c) hair and was still looking pretty young, but with bags under her eyes.

I walked to the bathroom. Once there, I washed my face and looked into the mirror.

I remembered the dream I had just now. I was sad, but more angry. Angry that I couldn't life a normal life. That every moment I could die....

My grip on the sink tightened.

*Crack*

I was ripped out of my thoughts when I heard that sounds.

I let go of the sink and saw that it cracked, where I held onto.

"Huh?"

I looked at my hand. No sign of any injury.