Part 3: Meeting The Second Gen

(Y/n)'s pov.:

I was currently sitting in an interrogation room. In front of me was a green man. Or I should rather say, alien.

 Or I should rather say, alien

"..... I am sorry, but I'm unable to read his mind." He said in the direction of the one way mirror.

'This is probably due to the nanobots in my system and also because I copied your powers.' I said..... or rather thought.

"Interesting." He said and stood up, before leaving the room.

Next, batman and superman entered the room.

"Heh. Seems like todays my lucky day. Meeting three of the seven founders of the justice league. Well..... four, if you count Flash, who brought me here."

"Enough talk. We want answers. How did you get your powers and why did you attack Strike?" Batman said.

"Strike? Like lightning strike? Oh! The female Flash."

"Come on (Y/n). We looked you up a bit. You are a good boy, have friends and...." superman said.

"A dead mother who was killed?" He went silent. "I think you already know why. She was simply in the way. And if the issue with my nanobots didnt happen.... I would have finished the Job........ but I'm happy she did through. It made me calm down and think clearly for a bit."

"That's good to hear. I'm glad you decided against it." Superman smiled. "Now.... about how you got your powers..."

"I understand. I'll tell you." I said and so I began to tell them about everything. The nanos, my sickness, the robot, my New arm, etc. Well, of course not my relation to Luthor.

"Hm. So it really is because of the Amazo robot."

"Now that you know what happened, what will happen to me?" I asked them.

"We can't let you back out there just like that. We're sorry, but your power is too strong to let it run wild in the world. Which is why...." Batman began to say.

".....Which is why we decided to put you in a team with other super powered people your age." Superman said

"....and I guess I wont like the other Option. Seems like I don't have a choice here. Fine. I'll join this 'team'. I said.

"Good. We will get you there tommorow. For now rest in the room we prepared for you." With that said, we left the room.

*Time skip*

3rd persons pov.:

Mount justice was a bit noisy today. That was because the Team was getting a New member.

"Alright everyone. Batman will soon arrive with a New member. Try to be friendly with them, especially you Connor." Aqualad said.

" Aqualad said