Part 2: Beating up Bad Guys and Interverence

I was currently walking through the deserted parts of the city at night. I had my hoodie over my head.

It was already a few days, since my mother was killed and me looking for Antonio and his gang and I think I finally found a lead.

In front of me, two members of his gang were walking to a supposed abandoned warehouse, but on closer look you would see multiple cars parked in front of it.

Once I saw that I was at the location, I sneaked up on one of them and dragged him into the darkness.

"What the-!" the other one noticed that, but before he could react, he was punched in the face and was knocked out.

I dragged him behind a container, where his friend was also laying. I then looked at his clothes.

"Hm..."

Minutes later, I stepped out behind the containers, with the clothes of one of them over my own ones and began walking normally towards the warehouse.

"Hm? Who are you?!" One of the two guards asked and pointed his weapon at me.

"Woah, woah! Relax. I'm the new recruit, didn't Antonio tell you?" I asked.

"Did he tell you about that?" he asked his partner.

"No, but he always keeps a list in his car. We could check." his partner answered.

"Fine. You're coming with us." he said to me and together we went to the car.

Once there, he opened the door, wanting to look for the list. His partner meanwhile stood a few feet away, if anything should happened.

But the guy never managed to look for it, for I slammed the car door right at his face, when he was leaning down and knocked him out.

"Oh shit!!" the other one yelled and pointed the gun at me.

But in one swift motion, I ripped the door out of the car, spinned around and threw it at him. It hit him in his face, also knocking him out.

I looked at my hand for a few seconds, before I took of the jacked and put my hoodie back on.

I walked inside and spotted in the middle of the warehouse, that they were currently in a meeting.

I saw a stairway going up besides me and went up.

I jumped over the railing and sneaked on the metal beams, till I was over Antonio. He was currently talking to a man in a different suit, than his men.

"I hope you keep your part of the deal." Antonio said to the man and shook his hand.

"Don't worry, we erased all evidence, that the murder was the doing of your gang. AND we already transfered the money to your account." the man told him.

"Heh. Pleasure doing business."

And with that, the man left through another exit.

After that, the gang meeting was over and Antonio went back into his room.

"Huff." he exclaimed and loosened his tie. But before he could relax, I barged into the room and grabbed him by his neck.

"Gah!"

"Hello Antonio." I said in a neutral voice.

"W-who...... the fuck are you..." he asked

"Ouch. That hurt Antonio. You can't even remember the boy.........whose mother you killed. I mean, you even wrote a letter to me." My look darkened.

"Y-you're that (L/n) brat."

"Yes. Now answer me one question. Why? Why did you kill her? I know what kind of person you are. You wouldn't needlessly kill someone. Not when that person can still be drained off their money. So either your people fucked up something or.....someone told you to do this. Tell me!"